• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: heyguyy

heyguyy
11 years ago#1
"dam google and damn noseypeople"

Well well well... I guess he does have a problem with us. He didn't care when Landon and Apoc found it. But when we get on it he calls us nosey. Fucl< Bakwoodsman.
Swan289™ Lag exists in real life, when Jesus died it took him three days to respawn
!

User Info: _RedUp_

_RedUp_
11 years ago#2
Now now, Goose. Mind your manners.

He's no doubt under a lot of stress. He just got into a wreck for one, and his lil' baby is due very soon. He'll come around, Goose, just wait. Bak is a very kind man, I've never seen the guy get mad but this is just human nature.

heyguyy
11 years ago#3
Well they are all leaving that board for nogoods little board. He thought it was impossible to find it with google. Ha, I already found it. I'll post it if you like, but I don't see anything worth staying there for.

Maybe I was a little upset I got called nosey by a guy who I have just enjoyed being around since I met him. Bak and you got me into the little gfaq circle. Now to be called nosey by him just gets to me. I have only had small problems with you just being stupid in games but never anything big. Maybe I'm just taking it the wrong way. He said swan and red would be welcome but maybe he's just trying to be nice. IDK. Heres there little board:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Bunnyland_Syndrome/index.php?s=c19b886309ac5c304f897c69dd8d5c0e&showforum=17
Swan289™ Lag exists in real life, when Jesus died it took him three days to respawn
!

_RedUp_
11 years ago#4
Yeah, I found it too. Didn't take me too long...

I have only had small problems with you just being stupid in games but never anything big

Elaborate. I honestly want to know what I'm doing to not please you. I rather not have any secrets between us (That relate to SFDM). That sort of stuff seems to ruin friendship, Landon is an example of this. I can safely say I have no problem with you, Goose, I just wish our mics would work...

heyguyy
11 years ago#5
Ok, I'll explain later i gtg.
!

heyguyy
11 years ago#6
Nevermind i got a minute. Ok, when you fool around in game. Like when you bring famas and walk everywhere in that 2v2 with mvpboy & drip, or when you freeze the game(I'm sure you remember ReddyMcfreezealot), or when you just run around avoiding people for fun. This is all in game stuff. It's funny but sometimes it aggrivates me. I Know my mic doesn't work Red, and I'm sorry. I've tried to fix it but it doesn't help. It works in Combat Ops (wink wink). So is there anything you need to tell me?
!

_RedUp_
11 years ago#7
Nevermind i got a minute. Ok, when you fool around in game. Like when you bring famas and walk everywhere in that 2v2 with mvpboy & drip, or when you freeze the game(I'm sure you remember ReddyMcfreezealot), or when you just run around avoiding people for fun. This is all in game stuff. It's funny but sometimes it aggrivates me. I Know my mic doesn't work Red, and I'm sorry. I've tried to fix it but it doesn't help. It works in Combat Ops (wink wink). So is there anything you need to tell me?

Why so serious about things like that? It's a game, I try to enjoy what's left of the game itself. I've frozen a few games, sure. I can't really justify them either, they were more or less random. I thought it was funny at the time, but I stopped. I don't think there is a chance I'm going to get Combat Ops. It's just not happening right now and I have less money than before.

Yeah. But other than that, I have no problems with you. Granted, I don't see you very often and I can only say that you've made me laugh a few times. Bravo, Goose, bravo.

heyguyy
11 years ago#8
I remember the 2nd game we played (on the same team) our mics worked. It was great. Although you had just called me cheap. LoL, good times.
!

_RedUp_
11 years ago#9
I remember that day I first met you.

Good times, good times. I don't know how you got so good on DM. Maybe it was all the practice?

Anyways, are you up for playing tonight? Perhaps earlier than midnight next time?

:3

heyguyy
11 years ago#10
Basically trying to keep up with you & Apoc. Then I had to keep up with FU. Sorry I quit that game but I had easter dinner.
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
  • Topic Archived