• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Back to Reality
  3. Oh, wow this place exists

User Info: keikoku

keikoku
4 months ago#21
New year post!
Then the people rejoiced, and cried, "This time we're pure f- sorted, la. We're gonna win the league."
And there was laughter across the land.

User Info: Vegetto

Vegetto
4 months ago#22
Sup guys
I can sell ice to Eskimos.

User Info: JSuk

JSuk
3 months ago#23
walao, i didnt expect got so many ppl
i am myself

User Info: DSLevantine

DSLevantine
3 months ago#24
will the gov lift mco after 18?
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.

keikoku
2 weeks ago#25
Can't believe we're already halfway through 2021
Then the people rejoiced, and cried, "This time we're pure f- sorted, la. We're gonna win the league."

User Info: DSLevantine

DSLevantine
1 week ago#26
yea, we are still under MCO..
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.

keikoku
1 week ago#27
Looks like we'll have to wait until a large portion of the country got vaccinated before any semblance of normalcy returning.

User Info: ID Card

ID Card
16 hours ago#28
piecemealcranky posted...
I've been lurking here since way back in 2004/5 I believe, and I don't recall anyone with that name. I wonder what you're referring to?

suet18
Last Login: 6/10/2017 2:07:24 AM
meks. - http://khoo.tk
  1. Boards
  2. Back to Reality
  3. Oh, wow this place exists
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A