Group says national school uniform too sexy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Back to Reality
  3. Group says national school uniform too sexy

User Info: MACHINA_weapon

MACHINA_weapon
10 years ago#1
WTF at this crap. Quoted from The Star

KUALA LUMPUR: A Malaysian group condemned the uniform worn by girls at government schools, saying it encouraged rape and pre-marital sex.

“The white blouse is too transparent for girls and it becomes a source of attraction,” National Islamic Students Association of Malaysia vice-president Munirah Bahari said in a statement.

“It becomes a distraction to men, who are drawn to it, whether or not they like looking at it,” she said, calling for a review of uniform policy so that it did not violate Islamic ideals.

In multicultural Malaysia, home to majority-Muslim Malays as well as ethnic Chinese and Indians, female students at government schools have a choice of wearing a white blouse with a knee-length skirt or pinafore.

They may also wear a “baju kurung” and a headscarf is optional for Malay students.

Munirah said that “covering up” according to Islamic precepts was important to fend off social ills, including “rape, sexual harassment and even premarital sex.”

“This leads to babies born out of wedlock and, to an extent, even prostitution,” she said.

“Decent clothes which are not revealing can prevent and protect women from any untoward situations,” she said, suggesting that girls wear a blouse of a different colour or with an undergarment.

However, the girls themselves also came in for criticism, with the association saying that some used the white blouse to lure men.

“This is the source of the problem, where we can see that schoolgirls themselves are capable of using this to attract men to them,” Munirah said.

“This could see them getting molested, having premarital sex and all sorts of things.” – AFP

---

Good point. After Japanese school uniform fetish, there could be transparent Malaysian schoolgirl uniform fetish trend >_>

---
mishuginaguide.blogspot.com

User Info: TsukasaKun87

TsukasaKun87
10 years ago#2
Schoolgirls in uniform + rainy days = feast for the eyes...

We all know that don't we? Sometimes you can take off the rain in the equation above and still have the same result ^_^
Currently Playing : Uni's Assignment

User Info: St0rmFury

St0rmFury
10 years ago#3
“The white blouse is too transparent for girls and it becomes a source of attraction,”

“It becomes a distraction to men, who are drawn to it, whether or not they like looking at it,”

I agree with these 2 statements.

Oh how I wish I was young again... to see the straps on a girl's back...
We walk with www.malaysia-today.net
Your source of independent news.

User Info: glasscharm

glasscharm
10 years ago#4
-_-

Oh, good lord.

Most girls wear pinafores anyway. Not much exposure even with a "semi-transparent" blouse.

And funny how they don't specifically pick on the baju kurung, even though it probably reveals just as much as a "white blouse", following their logic.
Cheers, c[^_^]™
Glassylicious!

User Info: Yuki_Ijuin

Yuki_Ijuin
10 years ago#5
I'd say they're not sexy enough. Make the skirt shorter! Make it more transparent! Either that or make Wet T-shirts contest legal to be held everywhere.
I think Sony is calling theirs "Dead" - because that's what it is. - lukma_nohands

User Info: St0rmFury

St0rmFury
10 years ago#6
In other words, JAPANESE SCHOOL UNIFORMS!!!!!!!!!!
We walk with www.malaysia-today.net
Your source of independent news.

User Info: metal

metal
10 years ago#7
National Islamic Students Association of Malaysia

I stopped reading from that line onwards.
http://infestedysy.blogspot.com/

User Info: elixe_15

elixe_15
10 years ago#8
*facepalm*
*is mustafa05*
Opinions, Opinions... ×{Å}×

User Info: Naberu

Naberu
10 years ago#9
Super LOL. Sexy school uniforms? More like not enough to be called 'sexy' at all!

Unless our school girls are wearing tight semi-transparent blouses with super short skirts, then no, the article is totally nonsensical to me. I am a Muslim and I know that. Besides, this article makes it sounds like Malaysian men are really desperate enough to look at school girls wearing uniforms all day.
"Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

User Info: PEDEG

PEDEG
10 years ago#10
what is sexy depends on the eye of the beholder. does munirah find school uniforms irresistable? maybe she has a set at home for her personal use. ;) ;) ;)
There is no 'I' in 'TEAM'... but there's a big 'ME' lurking in there.
  1. Boards
  2. Back to Reality
  3. Group says national school uniform too sexy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived