I really like this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Journeyman Project Turbo!
  3. I really like this game.

User Info: Bubbagump

Bubbagump
8 years ago#471
Maybe that part of the disk is scratched. Of course mine is scratched beyond belief and still works ok. Hmmm...
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

User Info: ImOldSkool

ImOldSkool
8 years ago#472
I copied the disk onto my harddrive, so I'm not playing from the disk... which is in great shape, btw. I also made sure I was clicking right on the question mark... still no dice. I even started a new game, and it's not working on this one either.

I haven't had a chance to play through and try things differently, but if you claim it works for you on a new game I can't imagine that would make a difference, unless something little like flushing the toilet kicks it in.

The most likely thing I can come up with is that not all of these disks were created equal. Maybe I got a lemon.

User Info: Remus22

Remus22
8 years ago#473
Or maybe you got an AWESOME. I don't know. I don't recall it never working when I played, so you could be right.
every time i do it i do it for my hood
sitting on a park bench, eying little girls with bad intent

Bubbagump
8 years ago#474
If you copied it to your hard drive could it be that that particular file is missing or damaged?
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

Remus22
8 years ago#475
I would think he made an ISO or something out of it, that's just one file, not a ton.

Remus22
8 years ago#476
Bump? For life?

ImOldSkool
8 years ago#477
Not an ISO, just copied the contents of the CD onto a partition. It only works if you put it into the root drive. Doing so will change the logo of that drive into the TSA logo. At first I wasn't sure what to think, it doing that without my consent and all, but I like it.

ImOldSkool
8 years ago#478
Also, I figure that if a file was corrupted or damaged the game just wouldn't play right at all, or at that part when I tried to click on it I'd get an error message and the game would close. So I seriously doubt that's the problem.

Yeah... it seems the thing just has a mind of it's own. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. I can't figure out a rhyme or reason as to why, and haven't heard anybody else report the same issue either. Weird.

Haven't had time to go through it again and try different things out, but again, since it's not happening to anybody else I can't imagine that would change anything. I'm at a loss here.

Bubbagump
8 years ago#479
Hmmmm.

Bubbagump
8 years ago#480
Well bump!
  1. Boards
  2. The Journeyman Project Turbo!
  3. I really like this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived