I really like this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Journeyman Project Turbo!
  3. I really like this game.

User Info: Remus22

Remus22
8 years ago#461
It was pretty specific stuff, mostly. Myspace, etc.
But they told me it was only sixty three billion cents!
She said it was worth one trip inside....

User Info: Bubbagump

Bubbagump
8 years ago#462
Don't let her catch you using the internet!
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

Remus22
8 years ago#463
I'm not worried. It's been about three weeks now, and she's not caught me yet. Restrictions seem to be loosening somewhat, too.

User Info: ImOldSkool

ImOldSkool
8 years ago#464
I don't mean to get back on topic here, but...

I was playing JPT the other day and noticed that the Caldoria Heights Apartment view screen (ya know, the one that plays a commercial about the apt.?)... wasn't working. It had been awhile since I'd played through it, so I figured maybe it only worked later on in the game after completing the missions. I find out that wasn't the case, it still didn't work.

So I'm thinking to myself... I remember this thing working before. Sure enough, I pull up an old save state and voila... it works! So what exactly did I do differently in that run through that made the thing work? Has anybody else come across this dilemma?

Remus22
8 years ago#465
I would assume it just kinda happens sometimes. IDK, I don't have a working drive right now, so I can't play.

Bubbagump
8 years ago#466
Had you already clicked on it before? Not sure if t that would make a difference. I'll get on an XP computer tomorrow and check it out.
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

User Info: ImOldSkool

ImOldSkool
8 years ago#467
No, it hasn't worked at all in this playthrough. I did try clicking on it, several times, to no avail though. In my save state where it does work I can click on it as many times as I want, it works every time.

I'm wondering if there's a certain thing (or things) you must do during the playthrough to get it to work... like taking biochips out in a certain order, viewing certain things (like the hologram & implant video at WSC), ect... I'm going to experiment too the next time I play through it. If I find out I'll let you know.

Remus22
8 years ago#468
Oh boy, an experiment!

Bubbagump
8 years ago#469
Well, I've loaded old files, started a new game, and it works every time. The only thing I found was you have to click directly on the question mark for it to start. That's all I got. v_v

Remus22
8 years ago#470
Maybe just a happenchance scramble?
every time i do it i do it for my hood
get back, you don't know me like that
  1. Boards
  2. The Journeyman Project Turbo!
  3. I really like this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived