I really like this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Journeyman Project Turbo!
  3. I really like this game.

User Info: Remus22

Remus22
11 years ago#11
So weird... I heart Aries.
It's easy, Mmm'kay?- Mr. Mackey

User Info: Bubbagump

Bubbagump
11 years ago#12
Yeah. He was the coolest. He got to fly a ship! Anyway.....correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the main villain played by Graham Jarvis? He sounds a heck of a lot like him. The only thing I can remember him being in right off hand was as a guest star on Star Trek: TNG and 7th Heaven.
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

Remus22
11 years ago#13
I'm not completely sure....

Bubbagump
11 years ago#14
Ok. Just checked IMDB.com and it turns out it was him! He played Dr. Elliot Sinclair in both Journyeman Project Turbo and Journeyman Project 3. He died in 2003. v_v
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

Remus22
11 years ago#15
o.o

That sucks.

Remus22
11 years ago#16
I always liked Arthur from the later games myself.
It's easy, M'kay?- Mr. Mackey

Remus22
11 years ago#17
*POST*

For great justice!

Bubbagump
11 years ago#18
Arther was that little green robot dude right? Aye he was cool. I'd like to see him take on one of Dr. Sinclair's robot baddies. ^_^

Remus22
11 years ago#19
Ayep.

He made me laugh in TJP3, I never got that far in 2. I'm terrible at it.

Bubbagump
11 years ago#20
I'm ashamed to admit it but I've never done 2. I've thought about getting it but I'm not sure if it would work on my computer. Of course if the original Journeyman works.....Who knows. But anyway, what in particular has you stumped? Puzzles too much for ya? ;D
  1. Boards
  2. The Journeyman Project Turbo!
  3. I really like this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived