You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
I also add several more rulers, include Tian Hu, Wang Qing, Fang La, and some more new:
1. Emperor Hui Zhong. You can play as the emperor, and you can kick Gao Qiu by yourself, no need to hoping for champions and just be the champion yourself. Some strong followers like Wang Jin, so the Emperor is quite powerful.
2. Hu Cheng. He is an enemy of Liang Shan, although he is Hu San Niang's brother. Originally Hu family is one of Gao Qiu underlings and also a magistrate. Li Kui kills all Hu family members, but Hu Cheng escaped and Hu San Niang captured. Hu San Niang was forced to marry Wang Ying.
3. Ou Peng He and his three friends hold a fort before Chao Gai/Song Jiang invite them to lair.
4. Pan Jin Lian Just for fun, I add the only woman ruler for this game. Her lover Xi Men Qing serves as her most powerful general. She is archenemy of Wu Song.
5. Wanyan Aguda He is the barbarian leader from the northern border. He is not playable unless cheat.
Somehow I think my mod is not recommended to everybody. Because the mod is completely RoTK2 with using BKoAC portraits. It's not fun for BKoAC players. For RoTK2 players, maybe it's feels weird either.
I rarely plays difficulty 3, but I think it's difficult and provoke anger.
I heard that defender gets extra defend in difficulty 3, and also those AI gets extra attack in difficulty 3. (But human players don't get any extra, but can exploit joint attack against another human player because he can simult attack with AI units and making larger devastation to enemy human player unit)
I think if you play this mod using difficulty 3, you gonna be extremly upset, unless you use Gao Qiu.
Gao Qiu as enemy in difficulty 3 will be very horrible. Firstly he have good stats, it's not recommended to charge him in the castle. Secondly, I put those his three best heroes: Wang Huan, Dang Shi Ying, Dang Shi Xiong, on his starting capital. Means you will be in trouble charging at his capital in difficulty 3.