• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest III: Soshite Densetsu e...
  3. Advice for creating an Initial Loto Save

User Info: FinalInsanity

FinalInsanity
4 months ago#1
Basically, I want to make a save with the Loto flag set at the start of the game, so I can copy it over to other slots and use it to play through the game with no Hero. From looking at the Q/A section, it seems it is possible in this version, but I do have a couple additional questions;

1) How early exactly is this flag able to be set? If I never save once throughout the game (meaning, the last hard save is left at file creation with the waterfall personality quiz) will it still be set after beating the game, or do I have to save manually at least once?

2) I'm thinking a 2-person team would be the way to go over a Hero solo, with the second person being turned into a Sage when the time comes. *Maybe* a 3 person team, but I'd like to ideally have this playthrough take as little realtime as possible, and I feel like 3 would still split the EXP a bit much. What would be a good initial class for this second teammate? I was thinking either Fighter or Warrior for the better physical stats, since the Hero and Medical Herbs can handle early healing just fine with only the two of them, but I'm not sure which of the two classes would be better.

Thanks for your time.
"They're like first dates. They're awkward, never go anywhere, and you always pretend you're not at least partly responsible for the end result."
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest III: Soshite Densetsu e...
  3. Advice for creating an Initial Loto Save
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A