• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jmeister

jmeister
11 months ago#1
I think the mobile version has party AI, this one doesn't. So I wanted a simple party to just press attack and kill everything. This play through turned out quite easy and I didn't have to grind much.

My party:

Tough hero
Hyper Thief lvl something into Warrior
Tough Merchant lvl 20 into Fighter
Valiant Fighter lvl 22 into Sage

I went to grind and get my sage before beating Robbin Hood in the cave. This didn't take too long I think, and was the only grind I did the entire game. Then after getting the ship, I had to go find the belt that gives Tough from the third pachisi track so that I could change my Thief into Warrior. Sage put on Garter belt immediately.

Ended up finishing Zoma with lvl38 hero, lvl36warrior, lvl36figther, lvl33sage.Hero had only 490000xp

Highlights:

Tough is a nice personality: Warrior 510hp, hero and fighter 430 hp each, sage(not tough) 250hp.

My sage couldn't cast HealUs yet and I don't think he cast a single offensive spell. He had 80 str to start with(123 at lvl 33) and hit things with a dragon tail.

Warrior was quite nice with extra AGI from thief, he oftentimes acted before the enemies. Finisher with 97 Agi(started with about 70-80 from Thief). I took warrior thinking I would use the spellcasting weapons, but he just hit things with Demon Axe and Gringham Whip.

All in all, nice game, could've uses a bit more variety, so maybe next time I'll use more casters in the party. Still a bit torn on the Warrior, he does have good hp but so does everyone else with Tough. A second fighter would be faster and could do criticals, and a Thief could steal seeds and stuff and use whips and boomerangs.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A