• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest III: Soshite Densetsu e...
  3. *spoilers* Q.to class,books & foe location

User Info: Allen Tax

Allen Tax
2 years ago#1
Now I got all keys.I think. Thief,Magic & Ultimate key. Hero level 25.

Now I can't change my 3 character classes recently. I noticed one class I never heard of. I don't remember name exactly and can't check up on it,do to recent class changes. It was something sounding like gadgetry. What is it and abilities?

What is the point to using books if personality changes over time?

Where is the foe Goodybags? Ask because it gives decent money and want to farm them.I fought them but not remember where.
Is A guy.Like guys ONLY! "Rights are not won on paper. They are won only by those who make their voices heard"-Harvey Milk

User Info: _Young-Gamer_

_Young-Gamer_
2 years ago#2
1.) We have 9 classes in the game:
- Warrior
- Mage
- Fighter
- Cleric
- Dealer
- Jester
- Thief
- Sage
- Hero

Hero is a round about person. He has great attack and can use amazing Magic Spells including his exclusive Lightning Spells.

Warrior is a main offensive dealer. He can't use magic.

Fighter is almost the same as the Warrior Class. They're just faster. They can't use Magic

Cleric is the main defensive and heal spell caster in the game. It helps to protect and heal your party.

Mage is the main offensive spells caster. He has a variety of spells in his disposal

Sage is a special class that can only be obtained after getting Zen Book. When you have the Zen Book is your possession, you can turn any class above Level 20 to a Sage at Dharma Shrine.

Thief - The Thief Class is a new class in the DQIII game. It's fast and it's abilities helps you greatly in the game. He helps to find hidden items. It's amazing and the best class to use if you're planning on finding all the items without a Walkthrough.

Dealer - The Dealer is able to find additional items or gold after the battle. It's a class needed to advance the main story in the game later on so don't look down on it. A dealer is slightly stronger than a Priest and has great abilities.

Jester/Gadabout - This is probably the class you're talking about. He does absolutely nothing in battle and you can't control him. He has a large amount of luck though. At Level 20, he automatically turns into a Sage without the Zen Book.
------------
2.) Personalities just affects stats growth. If that doesn't bother you, just ignore Personality books and play on with any random personality your character gets.

Apart from books, there are also items that changed your personality.

3.) Goodybags can be found at:

- Mountain Cave/Craggy Cave/Cave of the Crags
- Necrogond Cave/Maw of the Necrogond
Gaming is Life

User Info: Allen Tax

Allen Tax
2 years ago#3
Ah ok thanks.
Is A guy.Like guys ONLY! "Rights are not won on paper. They are won only by those who make their voices heard"-Harvey Milk
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest III: Soshite Densetsu e...
  3. *spoilers* Q.to class,books & foe location
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A