• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DragonRudra

DragonRudra
2 years ago#1
I discovered something interesting about the hero's personality. If at the beginning where you have to go talk to the king, you instead try to leave without doing so, your mother will try to stop you but you can keep refusing to go and she will eventually leave. You won't actually have to visit the king.

Furthermore this process will change the hero's personality to Stubborn or Twisted depending on how you answer the final question. I did not know any events past the beginning personality quiz could change the hero's personality.

Did anyone else already know this?

User Info: Airoen

Airoen
2 years ago#2
Word!

User Info: _Young-Gamer_

_Young-Gamer_
2 years ago#3
DragonRudra posted...
I discovered something interesting about the hero's personality. If at the beginning where you have to go talk to the king, you instead try to leave without doing so, your mother will try to stop you but you can keep refusing to go and she will eventually leave. You won't actually have to visit the king.

Furthermore this process will change the hero's personality to Stubborn or Twisted depending on how you answer the final question. I did not know any events past the beginning personality quiz could change the hero's personality.

Did anyone else already know this?

I knew this and wanted to add it to my guide but I didn't know which personality it'll change to. I'm surprised you were able to figure it out. The personality is a twisted system so you never know what will cause it to change. Thanks for your contribution.
Gaming is Life

User Info: DragonRudra

DragonRudra
2 years ago#4
Well, it's easy enough to test at the beginning. You can just check the personality before and after performing the choice. It's even easier to check if you abuse savestates.

I thought to check it because I noticed something was off with my solo hero and it was the first time I had tried this alternate way to start the journey. It's short-lived though as you eventually have to visit the king anyway to unlock the ability to create a dealer to get one of the orbs.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A