• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
(message deleted)
_Young-Gamer_ 2 years ago#12
1.) You can always do that but the only problem is if you have the time to spend leveling the Character.

2.) The best place to train before the Last Boss is the Last Dungeon which is the God Dragon Tower.

3A.) You can start with whatever you want after all Hero is both a fighter and a healer so anyone you bring along is just an extra for him. You can also beat the game with Hero only. The game already laid out a default party which is a Warrior, Cleric and Mage so you can always go with that. If you want to have some fun in the game, you can always get a Jester to accompany you. If you're not going to use a Guide to play the game and you want to get all the items, then get a Thief class.

So the best parties to go with is:

Hero
Warrior
Cleric
Mage

Hero
Thief
Cleric
Mage

Hero
Fighter
Cleric
Mage

Hero
Thief
Cleric
Jester (Turns to Sage at Level 20)

Hero
Fighter
Warrior
Dealer

You can always try more combinations but make sure you don't carry two of the same Character since that would be weird. Why carry someone who does what someone else does when you can carry an entirely different Character.

3B.)Get your first Mage immediately after everyone in your party crosses Level 20 so you'll have time to Level your Sage before the Endgame.

3C.)the best level to change a character Class is when that Character crosses Level 20 OR if you have the time (you probably won't), you can get all the spells of that specific Character before turning him/her into a Sage.
Gaming is Life
MewtwoEx 2 years ago#13
What about having 2 sages in the party?

I got Gadabout as one of my starters then I got the Book Words of Wisdom, its like having 2 of the best in the same party.

I just passed level 20 with my Gadabout, Warrior, Priest.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A