• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania Legends
  3. Worst of the GB Castlevanias.

User Info: FinalEternity

FinalEternity
9 years ago#1
If not the worst Castlevania altogether. The bosses are so simplistic, I could beat them without getting hit on the second try. And that's not abusing the power up mode that is basically an instant win. The should have just made it so when you press A+B the ending plays. The sub weapons are crap and the only part of the game where you'll die is the vertical sections because you can't dodge all the flying enemies that respawn every time the screen moves. Seriously, the most dangerous enemy in the whole game is the plain ol' bat. That's pathetic. But don't worry because there's checkpoints everywhere and you've got unlimited continues. At least Adventure had the excuse of being the first and not having good controls yet. I still liked it better than this.
Baddass bands I've seen in concert: Nightwish(Tarja), Nightwish(Annette), Within Temptation, Sonata Arctica, Lacuna Coil
Still hoping for: Delain
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania Legends
  3. Worst of the GB Castlevanias.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A