• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania Legends
  3. Did Konami make that twist ending with Alucard on purpose? (spoilers)

User Info: devinator5

devinator5
10 years ago#1
You know, how Sonia got it on with Alucard, and thus the entire Belmont clan from that point on was fathered by the son of Count Dracula himself. Did they do this solely for ironic effect (i.e. "Oh, it would be cool if all the Belmonts were fighting their own ancestor!") and even more ironically, the later Castlevania director decided he didn't like the idea for that very reason, or did they just think it was convenient that 1. Sonia was a sexy girl, 2. Alucard was a sexy guy, and 3. the game takes place roughly one generation before Trevor's adventure and decided to hook Sonia up with Alucard and make them the parents of Trevor?
"no but if anything chris redfield would look like nathan drake because uncharted was made first, so therefore you fail epicly" - Suchapayne

User Info: Gaming_Mastery

Gaming_Mastery
10 years ago#2
Yes.
If you see me using the word Irnoy, it's on purpose.

User Info: Link484

Link484
10 years ago#3
Even though the gameplay is great in Legends I like the fact that it's taken out of the timeline.

I didn't like the "Belmonts are descendants of Dracula" concept either.

User Info: ND_2009

ND_2009
10 years ago#4
Well, not all of them are. Only the ones after Sonia. :)
"no but if anything chris redfield would look like nathan drake because uncharted was made first, so therefore you fail epicly" - Suchapayne
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania Legends
  3. Did Konami make that twist ending with Alucard on purpose? (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A