Bravely Default

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario's Tennis
  3. Bravely Default

User Info: Nogoodnamesnow

Nogoodnamesnow
3 years ago#21
For 3DS alone it would be tough, as there are many. Maybe Rune Factory 4? But that has a lot of Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons elements with farming and such. (Good game though!) If you bring in the original DS, The World Ends With You is fantastic. That springs to mind immediately.
I finally believe it. This is not butter. And I know deep down in my heart that I must become butter atheist.

User Info: pianistman1337

pianistman1337
3 years ago#22
I played TWEWY! Good call. Very unique game, for sure. I'm not sure I could get behind the farming element? Is that fun, or just aggravating?

User Info: Nogoodnamesnow

Nogoodnamesnow
3 years ago#23
Well I never collected all the items or anything, but I did like the idea of being able to lower your level to increase your drop rate. I never really focused on it, though. I eventually beat the post game boss and got the secret ending, and by that point I could lower my level to a crazy degree and pretty much guarantee drops!
I finally believe it. This is not butter. And I know deep down in my heart that I must become butter atheist.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario's Tennis
  3. Bravely Default

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived