• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario's Tennis
  3. Jeff Snider, you silly goose.

User Info: pianistman1337

pianistman1337
3 years ago#21
We had MANY fewer concerns back then, man. The original pianistman account would be almost 10 years old, too. Insanity. I can't even believe we both found our way back here. The real reason I started posting on GFAQs again was because of my purchase of my 3DS about six months ago; I finally had a relevant system to engage with other people.

I don't post on Facebook too much, either; mostly dumb things. But ten years is an insane amount of time! ...then I went and defected to the YA RLY and posted for a few years... then I DISAPPEARED *poof*

User Info: Nogoodnamesnow

Nogoodnamesnow
3 years ago#22
Yeah, I haven't been here as much lately. It's Azure's yearly posts that have been keeping me from fully abandoning the place, lol. Pretty much everyone else was gone, so I ended up just popping up around here every week or two.
I finally believe it. This is not butter. And I know deep down in my heart that I must become butter atheist.

User Info: pianistman1337

pianistman1337
3 years ago#23
Understood. In a similar boat.

But now that I'm (at 25 >_>) starting to really get into the world of video games fully, it's nice to be back. And I'm glad you're here, too.

User Info: Nogoodnamesnow

Nogoodnamesnow
3 years ago#24
Yessssss, whisper those sweet nothings into my ear.

No but seriously, it's cool to be here!
I finally believe it. This is not butter. And I know deep down in my heart that I must become butter atheist.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario's Tennis
  3. Jeff Snider, you silly goose.
  • Topic Archived