• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario's Tennis
  3. Jeff Snider, you silly goose.

User Info: Nogoodnamesnow

Nogoodnamesnow
3 years ago#11
I've been around, kind of. I actually haven't been here that much in recent years. Most of the people I knew don't post here anymore and I sure as hell am not interested in the bigger boards. Azure still comes around every once in a while. His pattern has been to disappear for about a year, then show up around the summer. He's a teacher these days (and he got married!) so he doesn't have as much free time as he used to.
I finally believe it. This is not butter. And I know deep down in my heart that I must become butter atheist.

User Info: pianistman1337

pianistman1337
3 years ago#12
That's awesome! Good for him. He's a good dude. What does he teach?!

What are you doing for work/pleasure ;) these days, nogood?

Nogoodnamesnow
3 years ago#13
pianistman1337 posted...
That's awesome! Good for him. He's a good dude. What does he teach?!

History IIRC. I'll have to double check at some point to make sure, but I'm 90% certain that's what it is.

What are you doing for work/pleasure ;) these days, nogood?

Well I went a bit late but I'm in College now. I want to study for something like Paleontology (I think evolution is an incredibly awesome subject) but I have my worries about it. I still got time to decide though, as it is still early.
I finally believe it. This is not butter. And I know deep down in my heart that I must become butter atheist.

pianistman1337
3 years ago#14
That's amazing. If I hadn't've done math, I would've done history. Good for him!

I know it's not polite to ask a girl her age, but how old are you? And what is your name? Gets a touch hard to call you nogood. Although I can do that if you prefer. ;)

>_>

pianistman1337
3 years ago#15
AND what would you do if you went into Paleontology?

Nogoodnamesnow
3 years ago#16
My real name is Dan. I'm 27 years old which is kind of terrifying considering I started posting at GameFAQs when I was 17 >_>.

I would take any job that would let me study life that used to live on the planet, basically. It doesn't have to be one of those jobs where you go dig the bones out yourself or anything. (though that would be pretty rad) But I think that there are a lot of interesting creatures (Especially further back in history) that no longer exist, and I want to know more about them.

One of my favorite examples is the Bullockornis (Or the "Demon Duck of Doom"). It was an animal suspected to be related to Ducks that was 8 feet tall, guessed to have weighed over 500 pounds, and had a sharp beak so was probably carnivorous. I'm sure as hell glad it isn't around anymore but weird animals like that are part of the reason Paleontology is so interesting to me.

pianistman1337
3 years ago#17
Dude. I'm Ian. Hi! And I'm 25. I'm a youngun, apparently. <_<

Those sorts of jobs sound utterly fascinating! That's awesome. Museum types of jobs? Research? Journalist?

That duck sounds completely badass and also scary as hell. Good Lord.

Nogoodnamesnow
3 years ago#18
Hey Ian! I remembered your name actually lol!

I'm most into research, most definitely. I want to learn more about ancient life, and that's the best way to do it. And if I ever make some crazy discovery or something, that's just a cherry on top!

pianistman1337
3 years ago#19
If you made a crazy discovery, that would be incredibly awesome! I'm in the middle of deciding whether or not I actually want to go down that path; I'm currently working on different radical expressions with the unit circle (so, trig stuff, if you remember those crazy math things) and if I keep going and going, I could stumble onto something no one's done.

Which would mean my Master's thesis would actually be done, although I highly doubt that will be a reality.

ALSO, if you're on Facebook dot com (the website), feel free to add me! I usually post dumb s***.

https://www.facebook.com/ian.j.craig

Nogoodnamesnow
3 years ago#20
I don't really post on Facebook sadly. It's weird I know. Everyone tells me that >_>.

But that's awesome to hear man! I gotta say, it's really weird to think how much time has passed since we first started posting here. My account will be 10 years old in November, which is weird and kind of terrifying! We sure had less concerns back then, lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario's Tennis
  3. Jeff Snider, you silly goose.
  • Topic Archived