• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. How to you get to transporter in Chrono Trigger 1.01

User Info: dragonquester

dragonquester
4 months ago#1
Can Mauron help me because I am stuck in a hack called Chrono Trigger 1.01. I read the read me file and in the file it said Mauron helped with this game so she probably can help me. Or anyone else who has played this hack can help. I can't get to the teleporter machine. The guys blocking the path to it won't move no matter what I do. They just keep saying, "They're still setting up. Why don't you come back in a while?" Usually you just go and talk to the girl sitting on the fountain and she says thet Lucca and her father have the machine set up but in this hack she never says that no matter how many times I talk to her and those 2 guys just won't move so I can't get to Taban and Lucca and the teleporter. What do I have to do to get to the teleporter?

User Info: Mauron

Mauron
4 months ago#2
All my contributions are generally on a technical level. In that hack, it seems I helped with increasing the total number of songs available.

Anyway, glancing at the event code... it looks like you need to take Marle around the fair this time instead of speed running it. Say hi to everyone. :)
A ladle, that thing that's halfway between a whisk and a frying pan. ~ Tomba42
http://maurtopia.com

User Info: dragonquester

dragonquester
4 months ago#3
Mauron posted...
All my contributions are generally on a technical level. In that hack, it seems I helped with increasing the total number of songs available.

Anyway, glancing at the event code... it looks like you need to take Marle around the fair this time instead of speed running it. Say hi to everyone. :)
Thanks for information. I had to talk with the little girl just to the left of the fountain 3 times to get to the transporter. First I talked with each person twice and after each time I tried to go to transporter but couldn't. Then I talked to each person 3 times and 3rd time I talked with little girl she said transporter was set up. Why would hacker make it so difficult to progress? In original game you just talk to to girl sitting on fountain at left one time and you can progress. Also in the read me file it mentions a secret item in Porre in a chest. To get it to appear you have to take the ferry several times. I have taken that ferry over and over again and no chest appears in any of the houses that was not there before. This is one hard hack of the game. If progrssing is this hard at the beginning of the game I can't imagine what it must be like later.
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. How to you get to transporter in Chrono Trigger 1.01
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A