• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: aum0590

aum0590
3 months ago#1
I just paid my carpenter in Township to add more houses, and went straight to the Wise Old Tree. I reached Barose and realized that I must not have a house for him to move in to, as he only says "I am Gandaroof's magician" and nothing more.

Does that mean I missed out on Barose moving in? How does the game decide when the Carpenter is finished? Do I need to be back in Township to trigger the new houses being available? Can I just use TimeWarp over and over?

Argh, help!
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Strontium

Strontium
3 months ago#2
The new houses will be built once you've entered and exited Township a certain number of times after paying. 8 times, I believe.

If you're still in the tree's memory and haven't beaten the boss there, you can leave from one of the "shops".
Tea is very frustrating. All the exotic flavors smell so good. Then you drink them and it's like, "THIS IS STILL JUST BAD HOT WATER!"
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A