• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire II
  3. Was this the only game where there were multiple romance teases (mild spoilers)
for Ryu?

I admittedly haven't played any of the games except for I in many years, but I think this was the only one where Ryu had multiple ship teases. Maybe Bleu flirted with him once or twice in I, but with Katt, this is the only game where it's not a clear Ryu/Nina pairing.

User Info: Crimsonchalice

Crimsonchalice
3 months ago#2
There were some awkward scenes involving Ryu and Ursula in the 4.th game, but nothing that hinted any chance of romance ( at least not on her part ).

Aside from Blue, Nina was the only female in the first game so there wasn't really any competition. In the third game we had Momo as well, a science geek who were considerably older then Ryu. So not really......
"C.Chalice - Dream or deceit ? Who will ever know ?"
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire II
  3. Was this the only game where there were multiple romance teases (mild spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A