• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire II
  3. Remind me again, was the treasure in the final dungeon...(Spoilers)

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
6 months ago#1
That require Sten to access at all worth it? My endgame team is Rand, Spar & Katt.

As usual I haven't used Sten since the highfort scenario & mushroom mountain that required him so at this point he is pretty much totally worthless and even my main guys are sorta underleveled because I decided to try to challenge myself to avoid grinding/using Bleu to have a bit of a different spin on things, so with that in mind I'd imagine bringing a complete deadweight into a brutal dungeon like that might be pretty scary, but if the treasure IS really good I might consider it.

Going to give the final dungeon a spin tomorrow, it has felt so good to revisit this game once more, it is one of my childhood favorites for a good reason.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

User Info: Strontium

Strontium
6 months ago#2
If you're talking about a chest in the upper part of Infinity, that containst the BusterBW. It's Bow's second best weapon, the best one only being available from Barretta if you recruited her as early as possible.

If you're talking about the chest in the darkness after beating Barubary, you'll need both Katt and Sten to reach it, and that's a LifeBR. It prevents instant death. The final boss casts Death a bunch. I tend to skip it, but it has an obvious use.
Tea is very frustrating. All the exotic flavors smell so good. Then you drink them and it's like, "THIS IS STILL JUST BAD HOT WATER!"

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
6 months ago#3
Huh, I could've sworn there was more than just those chests that required Sten, well that's good though. Thanks!

I doubt Katt's shaman form will survive the Barubary encounter intact so I will probably be able to get the LifeBR no problem if I feel like it since there's that save point right next to it.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire II
  3. Remind me again, was the treasure in the final dungeon...(Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A