• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ActRaiser 2
  3. Uncensored stuff in Actraiser 2

User Info: CrosswalkX

CrosswalkX
6 years ago#1
Hello people.
Sorry I put an embarrassing post for Actraiser 2 SNES let me say it differently.

Even though people have mixed feelings about having sim mode removed and having only fighting mode. I did win Actraiser 2. Your winged fighter walks like an old man which makes it hard to dodge monsters or their firing power.

Now as I was saying I did find some images that got past the Nintendo censorship. They are

1. In overview map mode, there is a winged angel cupid that doesn't have any clothes on at the side of the text, when you are reading the information to the winged fighter about what to do next.

2. The Ice woman boss at Ice Palace is almost undressed save for a ribbon veil that covers part of her body.

3. At the final level of Death Heim in the caverns, you can see dead winged fighters but upon close inspection you can see the dead winged fighters bare bottoms.

You can see the screenshot here at this website. [[http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/563503-actraiser-2/images/screen-19]]

Can anyone explain to me how that got past the Nintendo censorship? I know you gamers don't like censorship and I know it happened even before the ESRB rating system came along in 1994 which I'm grateful for. Let me know what you think and I hope this forum message is more appropriate than my first one.
  1. Boards
  2. ActRaiser 2
  3. Uncensored stuff in Actraiser 2
  • Topic Archived