• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DangerProneHero

DangerProneHero
12 years ago#1
this whole game
http://nsaney.com/pics/thread_delivers_fedex.jpg

User Info: shakenstirred

shakenstirred
12 years ago#2
no
Hope this is not Chris' blood! -Barry Burton
You pineapple.......you....fuzzy cootie!!-Ken from the State

User Info: DangerProneHero

DangerProneHero
12 years ago#3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEVER
NEVER

o well , now lets find something productive to do...
http://nsaney.com/pics/thread_delivers_fedex.jpg

User Info: BrianVGplayer

BrianVGplayer
12 years ago#4
ugh. No topics at all? I read at www.vc-reviews.com that the EU version of Wonder Boy in Monster Land for the Wii VC has the option for FM Sound when you press the "-" button during gameplay. Is this the case with the US version too?

User Info: izzymc85

izzymc85
12 years ago#5
No love for this game? Man I remember playing this game back on the SMS. Still have it too. Amazing game. I see they have Monster World 3 on the VC for the Genesis. Still, my favorite would be Monster World 3/Wonder Boy 3 Monster World. I wonder if they'll translate Monster World IV and release it on the VC.

User Info: Alienore

Alienore
12 years ago#6
I read at www.vc-reviews.com that the EU version of Wonder Boy in Monster Land for the Wii VC has the option for FM Sound when you press the "-" button during gameplay. Is this the case with the US version too?

Yes, it works. But for some reason I never use this... Nostalgia, probably. :P

Is anyone having trouble playing this with the classic controller? It's been way too long since I've played it on the SMS, but I don't remember the controls being this unresponsive. (I was in the final castle and on that part where you have to jump from left to right up a corridor with the blocs that "follow" you, the character wouldn't jump and all I could do was watch him fall with the bloc as I pressed the button repeatedly to try and jump...) Maybe it's just my controller... or me. This game seems to kick my ass even harder than when I was 5. I must be getting old...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A