You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EdsSpoon

EdsSpoon
2 years ago#1
Is there anybody out there?

User Info: BalloonStalker

BalloonStalker
2 years ago#2
Just nod if you can hear me.
I stalk balloons.

EdsSpoon
2 years ago#3
Do you ever go down a rabbit hole? I just started looking up this board on Internet Archive's Wayback Machine and there's loads of history preserved. Apparently we started up on this board 13 years ago which is crazy.

User Info: spud2002

spud2002
2 years ago#4
!!!! Link?

Although I may lose my entire week

EdsSpoon
2 years ago#5
https://web.archive.org/web/*/gamefaqs.com

Don't have a specific link, but if you look around the 2004 onward snapshots you should be able to navigate the systems menus and find places. A few of the threads managed to get saved too.

Also hey spudo! Hope you're well.

spud2002
2 years ago#6
Searched through one at random, had completely forgot about your old flyingpigsunited account >_>

And yeah I'm good thanks, barely check here anymore though.. hard to believe that I've been a member of GameFAQs for half my life o_o

How's you? Anyone else still lurk by here?
(edited 2 years ago)

EdsSpoon
2 years ago#7
Coming up to about half my life on this website too. Although there was the past 6 years or so when I kind of forgot about it and never came here.

I'm pretty cool, I finally finished putting off work as long as possible a couple of years ago. You still travelling much?

I miss Yams' Youtube videos.

EdsSpoon
2 years ago#8
I don't know the purge rates anymore, am I saving this thread from death?

EdsSpoon
2 years ago#9
Talking to myself, brings back all the good memories of managing a storage board.

spud2002
2 years ago#10
Well I'm settled in one place now, although I still try to travel when I can. Croatia in a few weeks and India later this year.

I completely forgot we had those series of 500 post topics where we'd post the time and a random comment every night..

23:24 >_>