I bet Nintendo will remake this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  3. I bet Nintendo will remake this game.

User Info: Seferaga

Seferaga
8 months ago#1
They remade Metroid 2 and Fire Emblem 2. So either Zelda 2 is next, or Super Mario Bros. 2 is next. What do you all think? :P If it gets remade, I hope they add some new additional content. No idea what that could be, but the thinking about the possibilities makes me all giddy. Haha.

C'mon Nintendo! :) Make my dream come true.
Don't get so caught in your ways that you can't change.
New Leaf: 1848-1767-4958

User Info: Mortainous28

Mortainous28
8 months ago#2
I would like to see both re-made.
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

User Info: badboy

badboy
8 months ago#3
Technically, SMB2 was already remade on SNES. I don't think it needs another one. A remake of this game would be cool.

User Info: Seferaga

Seferaga
8 months ago#4
badboy posted...
Technically, SMB2 was already remade on SNES. I don't think it needs another one. A remake of this game would be cool.

Was it? Hmm, I never knew this. I'll look it up. Still though, that was quite a few generations ago, so I think there could be a chance for a more modern remake of that. Hopefully Zelda II has priority, though. :P
Don't get so caught in your ways that you can't change.
New Leaf: 1848-1767-4958

User Info: Johnny_Ace

Johnny_Ace
8 months ago#5
Zelda 2 with new items and enemies would be cool. Link can get pegasus shoes or something.
"Trump's idiocy? HUUUUUUGEEEE"

User Info: KLouD_KoNNeCteD

KLouD_KoNNeCteD
8 months ago#6
If this gets a remake I hope they make Zelda easier to control. Too many times did I get kilt falling in a pit.
Quintons fatass way back there. Homie cant keep his pants up. Tryna borrow a belt I'm like Nobody here wear size EQUATOR!!

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
7 months ago#7
Seferaga posted...
badboy posted...

Was it? Hmm, I never knew this. I'll look it up. Still though, that was quite a few generations ago, so I think there could be a chance for a more modern remake of that. Hopefully Zelda II has priority, though. :P

He was referring to Super Mario All-Stars. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SMAllstarspic.jpg
And, of course, SMB2 itself is a remake (sorta) of Doki Doki Panic. https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XMDJMy8R2QY/UIDBxQMCLkI/AAAAAAAAMHo/E0yT99zmIdg/s1600/chickenheaddt5.jpg
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).

User Info: elmontro42

elmontro42
7 months ago#8
SMB 2 (USA) was remade for Snes and GBA. Zelda ll would benefit greatly from being remade, I'd say remake both Zelda 1 and 2 and release them as a compilation. BS Zelda is like a pseudo remake/sequel of Zelda 1 so it doesnt count in my eyes.

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
7 months ago#9
Technically they did have a compilation for the gamecube (Zelda 2, Zelda 2, OOT, and Majora's Mask).

https://r.mprd.se/GCN/Covers/The%20Legend%20of%20Zelda%20Collector%27s%20Edition.jpg
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
7 months ago#10
I hope Nintendo does remake this game. It desperately needs it. Hopefully Nintendo will remake it into an actual good game.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  3. I bet Nintendo will remake this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived