• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wall Street Kid
  3. Brand new review out by Play it Bogart!!!!

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
11 months ago#1
Hey some people still make videogame reviews in this day and age and not just crap out constant bad content to please youtube algorithms. I'm positive nobody knows this youtuber here, but I think it still stands alone well without even knowing the reviewer.

Join Play it Bogart as he tries to get rich quick and please his virtual videogame girlfriend in the NES cult classic (ok it never really was a classic but it was on the NES) WallStreet Kid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-xPswA4Lfc&t=2s
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Kamil
11 months ago#2
I swear you will laugh if you don't I will give you fifty dollars.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Kamil
11 months ago#3
Yes this needed to be posted and archived here =)

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
11 months ago#4
Sorry honey, I'd get sick if I watched any YT videos today!
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
Don't be a turd. - Chris Pratt

Kamil
11 months ago#5
You gotta remember take your medicine! Heh I should try and share it with some actual friends here but I figured I'd just drop a couple links on the boards. I told him I'd try and get him 10-20 more views by sharing it on Gamefaqs lol since I don't have a strong social media presence. I could have dropped it there too (on my Facebook) but eh I just didn't feel like it at the time. It's one of his less lewder videos so I feel like I wouldn't have to answer too many questions about it.

Kamil
11 months ago#6
Gotta post once more to get that mandatory 1 month at least of resisting the purge monster.

Kamil
11 months ago#7
It's worth another watch. 532,000 views!!!!!!!! Oh wait.....well 532 something.
  1. Boards
  2. Wall Street Kid
  3. Brand new review out by Play it Bogart!!!!
  • Topic Archived