• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PieCook

PieCook
11 years ago#1
So the other topic got archived after about two weeks. A shame really; I was just about to check on the replies and bump this.

Ah well, I guess we can always start over...

PieCook
Posted 2/13/2008 12:00:07 AM
Mine is Raph. I can keep him flying back and forth, clearing the path along his flight.

Don ----- 0
Leo ----- 0
Mike ---- 0
Raph --- 1

---
Where the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have 1,000 vacuum tubes and perhaps weigh just 1 1/2 tons. ~Popular Mechanics, March 1949.

Lasseaberg
Posted 2/13/2008 1:38:00 PM
Leo's probably the best one for bosses. If you get that timing right, you'll be racking up huge damage and killing of most bad guys quickly.

Don ----- 0
Leo ----- 1
Mike ---- 0
Raph --- 1
---
"Trolling:Apparently, the definition amongst the gamefaqs community is anyone who disagrees with your opinion."
-secondhand1

---
Where the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have 1,000 vacuum tubes and perhaps weigh just 1 1/2 tons. ~Popular Mechanics, March 1949.

PieCook
11 years ago#2
Score thus far:

Don ----- 0
Leo ----- 1
Mike ---- 0
Raph --- 1
---

User Info: owenneil

owenneil
11 years ago#3
mike! this game needs to hit Virtual Console already!

User Info: Lord of Sin

Lord of Sin
11 years ago#4
Mike.
**** that ******** Jasper Johns, I just want a ****ing fifth of lemon flavoured gin.

User Info: WarGrad

WarGrad
11 years ago#5
Tie between Mike and Leo, Mike can clear a large crowd and Leo has a large range with his katanas(blades). They need to bring this game to Xbox Live or somewhere.

PieCook
11 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

PieCook
11 years ago#7
Don ----- 0
Leo ----- 1.5
Mike ---- 2.5
Raph --- 1

I agree that they need to bring a remake of the 1987 series to newer systems, not make a new game of the new 2003 series. It's just too...childish.
---

PieCook
11 years ago#8
So should we consider Mike to be the winner? Or is anyone gonna fight?
---

User Info: Slickblade19

Slickblade19
11 years ago#9
Yeah, Mike all the way
There is so very much to learn. You understand so little.

PieCook
11 years ago#10
Interesting... I think I ought to try out this Mike dude, amigos. Totally righteous notion.

Don ----- 0
Leo ----- 1.5
Mike ---- 3.5
Raph --- 1
---
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers