• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Coola_Yagami

Coola_Yagami
11 years ago#1
We're drawing some TMNT fancomics, basically starting from when they met April and onwards on a wild ride that mixes stuff from the old and new cartoon. Feel free to drop some comments.

http://usakotmnt.freehomepage.com/
Coola- Who is the only one worthy enough to rule the world?
Luchs/Panther/Tiger/Juni/Juli/Orochi Bulma- You, Coola Sama!! Only you!!

User Info: PieCook

PieCook
11 years ago#2
Sweet link. I read the first one, which explains how the turtles, Splinter, and Shredder became who they are today. Nice drawings.

---
Where the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have 1,000 vacuum tubes and perhaps weigh just 1 1/2 tons. ~Popular Mechanics, March 1949.

Coola_Yagami
11 years ago#3
Thanks. :) I'm glad you liked it dude. Be sure to read the others and tell me what you think.

Coola_Yagami
11 years ago#4
And now it's time for Mikey's solo story. :) Roshi and I had alot of fun with this one.

http://usakotmnt.freehomepage.com/TMNT15/tmntissue15.html

PieCook
11 years ago#5
Sweet. I'm still behind in the comics reading; got final exams next week, so I'm afraid I'll read the boring stuff instead.
---
Where the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have 1,000 vacuum tubes and perhaps weigh just 1 1/2 tons. ~Popular Mechanics, March 1949.

Coola_Yagami
11 years ago#6
Cool. Looking forward to your comments. :) I might add those in a future issue.

PieCook
11 years ago#7
Bump. These awesome comics do not deserve to be archived.
---

Coola_Yagami
11 years ago#8
Thanks dude, I'll try to get more of the latest issue scanned in later this week.

PieCook
11 years ago#9
<3 TMNT.
---

PieCook
11 years ago#10
Especially the 1987 Series.
---
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers