• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Punch-Out!!
  3. Still great in 2018

User Info: Lingzhizhu

Lingzhizhu
9 months ago#1
Great game still hitting it and my kids all get mesmerized when playing it.

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
9 months ago#2
yeah Punch out whether its the original Mike Tyson Punch Out or the Mr Dream Punch Out, Punch Out is still fun to play and I dont need to actually beat the game. I just like punching out the characters.

one that I still hate is the Indian boxer that flashes his jewel in his turban thing and he zips around. Never could figure out how to actually dodge/block his fast punches at the right time

Lingzhizhu
9 months ago#3
Ya tiger guy usually dodge left instead of block. But if you block the 3rd hit your hit knocks him out. I always had issues with soda poppinski. Back in the day use to do tournaments fun too see everyone talkin smack as to who would loose to who

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
9 months ago#4
The Tiger Indian boxer is the only one that I always had a hard time with. The other boxers I knew their patterns on how they attack

Lingzhizhu
9 months ago#5
The 2nd time around he did get faster. My eldest is always like hitem again faster. Lol after 2 hrs my fingers hurt from the smashing. Then onto another game

User Info: DanielTKO

DanielTKO
8 months ago#6
Indeed!

While I haven`t played the Mr. Dream version since February of this year, I continue to remain active with the original Mike Tyson version, playing it once a week :).

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, everyone!
Virtually anything is possible, it's all in the mind! -Daniel T/DanielTKO/DTysonator

Lingzhizhu
8 months ago#7
Merry christmas ... Lol im more of a baa humbug love tho getting together with family tho
  1. Boards
  2. Punch-Out!!
  3. Still great in 2018
  • Topic Archived