• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Punch-Out!!
  3. Don Flamenco - why doesn't it work?

User Info: MangaPicture

MangaPicture
6 years ago#1
I do not understand how he works - WiiU VC version. I've seen videos, read the faqs that describe it so easily and I'm just baffled that the usual strategy doesn't work for me. I hit him, he wants to counter attack - so I dodge and equally hit back. He should be hit now, problem is that he automatically is in defense again when I attack him. Only when I dodge his multiple hits when my hearts are down I can hit him afterwards. After a normal attack it isn't possible. I watched videos, I do exactly the same as shown, but he defends instead of getting hit. Could there be something wrong with the version? It feels like a slight delay after I punch him and go into dodging and it's literally impossible for me to dodge and counterattack any faster.

User Info: randyc80

randyc80
6 years ago#2
Are you talking about the first time you face Flamenco in the Major Circuit or his second appearance in the World Circuit? He has a very different fighting style the second time around and the same tactics won't work the second time.
  1. Boards
  2. Punch-Out!!
  3. Don Flamenco - why doesn't it work?
  • Topic Archived