• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ArchStanton1

ArchStanton1
8 years ago#1
Wow, I picked this game up again after 10 some years. After a little practice, I was able to get to the point where I could TKO Super Macho Man in the first round without taking a hit- but I can barely make a dent on Mr. Dream. Hopefully I'll be able to get it down with more tries, but I don't know-just when I think I'm improving I get pasted during that first 90 seconds of KO punches again.

I know that ten years or so ago I lost a decision to Tyson and I was so mad at what I thought was an unfair decision that I put the game down (didn't realize it doesn't matter how many times you knock him down even if you don't get knocked down unless you score enough points). So I can do it, but man, I don't know how I'm going to! Even when I do well in the first round, I don't seem to do so well in the supposedly easier second round. So far I've managed to go to the third round once and have topped out at only knockdown a fight. Lame.
  • Topic Archived