• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda
  3. Does anyone know about this glitch?

User Info: Zorn77k

Zorn77k
10 years ago#1
In the second quest, in level 4, when you're fighting the boss, blow the wistle. Leave the room, come back, and he's defeated!
Shaun Alexander will return to his old form next season.
Supporters:

User Info: basser2204

basser2204
10 years ago#2
Interesting. Never tried it, but I might. I wonder if this works on all Digdoggers? They're an easy enough boss that I would just fight anyway.
Ever play Super Mariokart? Check out this site.
www.mariokart64.com/smk ... Join up!

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
10 years ago#3
Very cool, will use next playthrough.
^Well, your stats aren't great either. Your attack is sub-par and your speed is quite laughable. - mbollige

User Info: ss4cypher_666

ss4cypher_666
10 years ago#4
there is also a trick with that same boss where if you place a bomb and just before its about to explode play the whistle and the screen will stay grey ^_^
0_0

User Info: HyperSiIence

HyperSiIence
10 years ago#5
I usually set a bomb down, then quickly switch to the Recorder and play it. Right as the boss breaks up, the bomb explodes.
$my_cars = array("1972 Firebird", "1979 Trans Am");
http://hypersilence.net

User Info: MI4 REAL

MI4 REAL
10 years ago#6
LOL after 20 years of playing this I still learn stuff!

I already knew about the grey screen. And never though about using Bombs on Digdogger like that. But I do use the Boomerang to stun all 3 Minidoggers at once, then attack.

I believe one time long ago, I used a potion at the same time I collected a Triforce shard and the game froze.
"Er...well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without um...destroying a forest.....or something" -Black Mage

User Info: ss4cypher_666

ss4cypher_666
10 years ago#7
xd
0_0

User Info: ImOldSkool

ImOldSkool
10 years ago#8
I remember finding this out in a Nintendo Power or Gamepro magazine or something of the sort back in the day.

User Info: DoomSwell

DoomSwell
10 years ago#9
Doesnt one of the old men say "Digdongo hates certain kinds of sound" ?
"...Wouldn't you know, but there was Ramza, just hanging out in outer space." - Nati

User Info: Vegetaman

Vegetaman
10 years ago#10
^ Digdogger, I think.
"What you think of as pain is a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you." ~ Pinhead
LZA Founder - 2001
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda
  3. Does anyone know about this glitch?
  • Topic Archived