• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior
  3. Dragon Quest Cosmos 96: To the Four Winds

User Info: gameenjoyer

gameenjoyer
2 months ago#491
Kyle boomerangs the Stoneslimes again.

User Info: fire_bolt

fire_bolt
2 months ago#492
[That went rather well]

Hit'em with the BOOM again
Please, call me Bolt

User Info: Booguwah61482

Booguwah61482
2 months ago#493
Rocco attacks Rouge ScorpionA.
[Yeah, that went way smoother than I expected haha. I think we can take out the Rouge in one round well enough. Not sure which front to send the other two to. Probably could send one to North and one East, but hopefully, it won't end up mattering too much.

Could even probably get by with just some Firebanes. Kuros can definitely do so, with the Wizslime gone. I see Skye is already Booming, and hopefully MP won't end up coming into play (it's only a 3 MP difference), but just a thought. I think Isidor tends to kill the Magiwyverns first, and it's already on the verge of death (and can't be healed, so that Stopspell was a good call). May be able to take out the North front with enough landed Boom/Firebane hits on the Stars. East could still maybe wrap up even if Kuros is held again, though there's a good chance that at least would be still alive in that scenario, so Mileyou might be best Sleeping again, since all three woke up immediately.]

Icarus attacks Rouge ScorpionA
Trusting my soul to the ice cream assassin
DQC Fusion Chart - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yMWTlcmB6a9NJhGd78nMm6FVxOcLB18sRjeMiuBnfPk

User Info: cyric32

cyric32
2 months ago#495
(Sorry I keep thinking friday not thursday)

cast stopspell
cast defense attack magibabblea

User Info: Tsukinohime3

Tsukinohime3
2 months ago#496
Talon casts Defense on Genius Loci.
MrsWhiskersStudios.etsy.com
Costuming and children's boutique, from geek to chic!

User Info: Primus_Ultimas

Primus_Ultimas
2 months ago#497
attack g. Loci
All GMs dream of the day that they convince their players that the best course of action is to kill each other just to see what happens. ~DarthCansupes

User Info: Scrappymatt10

Scrappymatt10
2 months ago#498
Hexologist, please say lukanan at the boxslimes, they found shields
[Z, the enemies remaining wasnt updated]
summon them slimes to kill them slimes
<::::::::::::::||:|xx[|)
(|]xxx[|:|];;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(edited 2 months ago)
[Wasn't going to take another post just to say this until I noticed a new topic, and it can likely be inferred, but in my last sentence, that should've said "at least one (Stoneslime) would still be alive."

I still might not have made the post just to say that, but I happened to catch something that might've been worth noticing before. Some of you may have already noticed, but Barbara has access to freaking Firevolt. Certainly not necessary in this spot, but I thought it was worth mentioning for the future. Would've been a simpler way of knocking down the Werewolves here, as opposed to the 2x Blazemore that I went with. 14 MP, but still, could be preferable to Boom in some situations.

Along those same lines, Mileyou has access to HealUsMore at 24 MP. Hopefully not something we'll get in a spot for, less notable than Firevolt, but it's still there if we get in a really wild spot.]
Trusting my soul to the ice cream assassin
DQC Fusion Chart - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yMWTlcmB6a9NJhGd78nMm6FVxOcLB18sRjeMiuBnfPk

User Info: ActionIV

ActionIV
2 months ago#500
Torvald attacks StarWyvernA
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior
  3. Dragon Quest Cosmos 96: To the Four Winds
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A