• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Balloon Fight
  3. This game is addicting.

User Info: Callinater

Callinater
3 years ago#1
Love it. I love how smooth and accurate the physics are, especially for a game made in 1984. (which was during the gaming industry's early age.)

I managed to earn over a million...resetting the counter. This was on the 3DS virtual console version. (i didn't use restore points btw,)

What's interesting is that the 3ds virtual console actually manages to run at 60hz and has brighter colours than the wii virtual console, which runs at 50hz btw. I am from the UK, so I don't know if this Hz business is different elsewhere. One things for sure, get the 3DS version: it's clearly the best: Smooth gameplay and great graphics. OH! Don't forget portability!

(One more thing, I actually played this on an NES long ago. But it was on some bootleg cartridge called '501 in 1' that my grandad got me while we were in Thailand... Doesn't work no more.)
  1. Boards
  2. Balloon Fight
  3. This game is addicting.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Quite hotJohnny_Ace11/9 4:18AM

GameFAQs Q&A