You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Slug
  3. How the £€%* do you beat this game?

User Info: TheBloodyChamp

TheBloodyChamp
4 months ago#1
I’m going to blow off a little steam here after posting several rants on the Classic Gaming board that I’m sure people are tired of lol! I know there are copout games, quarter eaters etc in the world and that’s 1 thing but this game goes into copout mode out of nowhere in the last stage. It’s hard enough beating the forklift thing when you get to the platforms and just when I had it figured out 1 day it didn’t appear. Instead it was 3 or 4 of the motorcycle guys throwing s*** plus an additional tank to the 1 tank. Low and behold I figured that out then 1 day airplane guys appear instead. There’s supposed to be a guy on Neo Geo forums who has a PDF file of exactly what to do and I have a message into him that he hasn’t answered. Gah...

I’ve threw down hopeless quartet eaters before but this 1 stings because everything it throws at you is beatable with practice. It just happens to change up every time you’re in a position to beat it.
Kaepernick literally did what Joe Montana did - Conker
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Slug
  3. How the £€%* do you beat this game?