• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magician Lord
  3. Stop the flow.

User Info: kirpikong

kirpikong
8 years ago#481
maybe it was the hot dog o_o
Just keeping the old sig for sentimental value.
Looking for new ones. I guess.

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
8 years ago#482
Well it's very likely not something only triggered by ONE thing, so there was likely multiple triggers in my diet. I was getting excessive soidum at the time, MSG, pork and beef, sodium nitrate/nitrite, mustard, uhh... Crap. I don't even remember everything I used to eat.

There's a strong possibility pork or at the very least sodium nitrite is one trigger. I used to eat a lot of pork. But, the migraine I got from that buffalo chicken pizza... I can't place anything in particular in it, that was in something else I was eating when the first migraines started. So that may be a separate trigger, and I have no idea what.

Since I'm sure it's not like these things even say exactly EVERYTHING in them, and may even try to be sneay about it, plus the amount of the something in it could be an issue as well. Like maybe something I eat now has a trigger in it, but in such a tiny amount it never surfaces.

Before the diet change, my eating was very erratic, too. Nowadays it's more steady and stable, though also less varied. Probably one of the best net changes I made was reducing sodium intake by a lot. The large majority of things I used to eat were stupidly high in sodium. While my current diet still doesn't exactly have it cut down to optimal levels, it's still certainly an improvement.

I don't believe how much is in ramen soup, for example. >_> dear god.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

kirpikong
8 years ago#483
Yeah ramen has a ton, just cause of the seasoning..... probably why my mom prefers to use teriyaki sauce instead of the seasoning @_@
ROCK AND ROLL MARTIAN

Tmk
8 years ago#484
I think there's actually more sodium in one bag, than in my entire diet in a day now. >___>

kirpikong
8 years ago#485
eesh <_< good think I hardly have ramen..... for now, at least. once I get back to school, though.....
forever alone

Tmk
8 years ago#486
I miss the taste so bad though. D: And the smell.

Why does sodium apparently make everything so delicious?! >_<

kirpikong
8 years ago#487
what kind of ramen?

I dunno Tmk, but they definitely exploit that ... thing :(
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh298/PillageMcBooty/kirpikong.png

Tmk
8 years ago#488
I believe I eventually settled on beef flavor.

kirpikong
8 years ago#489
That one is pretty good raw but I always feel sick when I eat it cooked and with that flavor packet :( I dunno why.
Aww, no one will hug me :(
http://pubpages.unh.edu/~aca35/subfolder/blowfish.jpg

Tmk
8 years ago#490
How sick? o_o
  1. Boards
  2. Magician Lord
  3. Stop the flow.
  • Topic Archived