• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magician Lord
  3. I am America.... ON PURPOSE!

User Info: kirpikong

kirpikong
9 years ago#11
magic. :\
Just keeping the old sig for sentimental value.
Looking for new ones. I guess.

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
9 years ago#12
Haha you admit magic exists! ( º-º)>
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Over an evil. A cherished vehemency ovation ::)

kirpikong
9 years ago#13
no I don't. you're insufferable tonight :|
I've got a silver hammer!
Twitchy eye? I've got a solution!

Tmk
9 years ago#14
Maybe it's your mood more than my behavior. >_>

kirpikong
9 years ago#15
no I'm pretty sure it was your behavior!

Tmk
9 years ago#16
The reason I was so insufferable to you, is because due to the space between our posts now you were getting posts from me directed at tired kirp who is quite different from normal kirp like a day later. >_> So really, it's YOUR FAULT for being two different people who probably don't get along so well. :/

kirpikong
9 years ago#17
I guess :\ And sure I was in kind of a bad mood tonight but I don't really think that had any bearing on it!

Tmk
9 years ago#18
I guess I haven't really adjusted, yet, to the new way we talk now. When I respond to you, I'm still responding as though you will respond back and we'll talk a long time, and this can mess things up if what I or you were saying is more of just a...for the moment sort of deal, and so by the time we next post it's passed and is all wrong now. >_> Sometimes what I say on its own just isn't very...conversationy, because it relies on consecutive banter between us to get things going.

Sometimes I do try to do better, though. Like I can sometimes tell that a post I'm making will probably be kinda hard for you to respond to when you do, so I'll layer a second statement or something onto it, or maybe even a third, that way when you respond, if you no longer want to talk about what we were talking about, you also aren't on the spot to come up with a new subject as I provided one or two more. But I don't do that often enough yet. <_< But I think I'm slowly, slowly getting better. It seems that's just my way. Very slow with everything. I think if my mind were to be represented in some form, it'd be a snail or turtle. >_>

kirpikong
9 years ago#19
I dunno, I am not really doing anything over here...

Tmk
9 years ago#20
So one of us is super slow and the other is stationary? :o
  1. Boards
  2. Magician Lord
  3. I am America.... ON PURPOSE!
  • Topic Archived