• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vectorman 2
  3. This game sucks compared to the first.
EventualDecline 9 years ago#1
What the hell happened with this game? I don't know what is with the guy in the topic before me, who claims this is better than the first game. Is he trolling or what? This game is not only worse than the first one, it's pretty much just a bad game period. The graphics look low res compared to the first, the environments are boring and generic, and the level design is crap. Is it just me or are the levels in this game confusing and annoying to traverse? I never found myself getting lost and annoyed in the levels in the first game.

I will admit that the levels seem to get better in the second half of the game, oddly enough, and the techno soundtrack in some of the levels is pretty decent also (although still not as good as the tracks in the first game). The only way I beat this game is with the infinite life cheat code, otherwise I wouldn't bother with this game. I beat it once in the 90's, and again just now, and after starting this game again recently it was even worse than I remembered it. The second half seems to get slightly better, I will admit, but the game is still a travesty compared to the first.

How did they managed to crank out this crap after pulling off such an excellent game with the first?
I not learn good writing. But some must writing down songs of the biwa hoshi. Very good stories. But he killed by invaders then no more story. Forgetted by all.
  1. Boards
  2. Vectorman 2
  3. This game sucks compared to the first.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Sega iskikoken13/26/2019

GameFAQs Q&A