• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shining Force II
  3. What Level do you promote your units at

User Info: MetaDeDeDe

MetaDeDeDe
7 months ago#1
Just curious

I pro everyone around 36-40 with Sarah and Karma being at 40 after getting the second Vigor Balls. I just like to see high numbers of my characters on my sheet to keep track of their stat as the game will list any stat 100 or higher as ??

What about you?
The Official Galarian Jynx of the Pokemon Sword Board

User Info: Demon1050

Demon1050
7 months ago#2
25. Unless you're on the harder difficulty 35-40 kills what challenge the game had to offer. Plus it takes forever to grind it out.

User Info: MetaDeDeDe

MetaDeDeDe
7 months ago#3
Demon1050 posted...
25. Unless you're on the harder difficulty 35-40 kills what challenge the game had to offer. Plus it takes forever to grind it out.

I play on Super difficulty thankfully and don't really mind the grind.
The Official Galarian Jynx of the Pokemon Sword Board

User Info: Elrick75

Elrick75
7 months ago#4
23-29 depending on the character. I usually promote the OP ones like Peter pretty early and baby the weaker ones like Luke and Kiwi until 28 or 29 to get them a little extra power.
My top 10: Phantasy Star IV, Shining Force II, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics, Monster Rancher, FFVI, FE:A, ToG f, Tactics Ogre:LUCT, Breath of Fire II

User Info: The Masked Mage

The Masked Mage
7 months ago#5
40 every time, no exceptions. Spend all my time grinding in the fairy woods.
Laissez les bons temps rouler.

User Info: TSDx

TSDx
6 months ago#6
No later than 25 if I want a challenge. 40 if I feel like going for OP stomp everything.
  1. Boards
  2. Shining Force II
  3. What Level do you promote your units at
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A