• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shining Force II
  3. Anyone ever try "Nuzlocking" this game?
(message deleted)

User Info: Brother Maynard

Brother Maynard
1 year ago#2
SRPGinvestigato posted...
Rules:
1. Use only recruits in the order you receive them
2. No egressing to grind (Random Encounters okay). This means if you try using the forest to grind you have to kill the slime.
3. No reviving characters. If they're dead they're dead. You can replace them with subsequent recruits
4. If Bowie dies you have to start from the beginning.

What do you think?

I'm sure someone has, and I do know that there are some who already use some of these rules.

For example, I remember a few players who came over from Fire Emblem who liked the permadeath mechanic of Fire Emblem, and so decided to incorporate that into their Shining Force PT. And I know many who avoid Egress grinding. I've tried on Shining Force I the "Use the starting Force" PT both simply using the characters I recruited until I was full and Using only Ken, Lowe, Tao, Luke, Hans, and Max. I would wager money that someone on here has done a "Bowie/Chester/Sara" only PT (Well, not real money, but I'm reasonably certain). Personally, I never do the "if you die end PT" because that's not fun for me, but if someone likes that feeling of danger, then good for them :).
  1. Boards
  2. Shining Force II
  3. Anyone ever try "Nuzlocking" this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A