Ideal level against Lashiec?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star IV
  3. Ideal level against Lashiec?

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
3 months ago#1
At the end of the air castle, and fighting this guy. Looking for tips on how to kill him fast. I am level 30 I think.
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: men_dvz

men_dvz
3 months ago#2
I think everybody uses Grandcross in the first rounds of every boss battle.
Vs Lashiec it could be better to save it, and using it at 2/3 of the battle, before he uses Reinforce.

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
3 months ago#3
What is reinforced in Grand Cross and how do I use them
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: Elrick75

Elrick75
3 months ago#4
Grand Cross is a combo ability that you can use if Rune usus Effess and Chaz uses Crosscut. I believe reinforce is a stat boosting ability that Lashiec uses when he is near dead. But I could be mistaken on reinforce.
My top 10: Phantasy Star IV, Shining Force II, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics, Monster Rancher, FFVI, FE:A, ToG f, Tactics Ogre:LUCT, Breath of Fire II

User Info: NeoElfboy

NeoElfboy
3 months ago#5
Level 30 should be fine. Use Warla/Saner/Barrier first round, recast Saner or use the Swift Helm if he resets your main healer's speed with his sleep move. He's weak to both flavours of holy/light damage and fire, so attacks which have that element (Efess, Grand Cross, Flaeli, Foi, Shooting Star) will be extra effective. Equip Chaz with the Flame Sword if you have it and you won't even need Grand Cross (though it will be a slight damage push over Crosscut/Efess individually due to only factoring in defence once).

When he uses Reinforce you can dispel it with the Psycho Wand if you still have that. It's not the end of the world if you don't.
The RPG Duelling League: www.rpgdl.com
An unparalleled source for RPG information and discussion

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
3 months ago#6
I never got that far in the game, but seems that I should keep that Psycho Wand when I do. :)
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star IV
  3. Ideal level against Lashiec?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived