• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star IV
  3. Alys Solo - Igglanova to Juza

User Info: Gavin_the_Angel

Gavin_the_Angel
1 year ago#1
I'm doing an Alys solo with the custom party hack. If you have any questions about Alys' stats early in the game, ask me. Anyways, enjoy reading my experience with the bosses.

Igglanova 1 - Alys was at level 3, because she got Shift at that level. I used it on the first round, and then, I just used her physical attack. It one-shotted any Xanafalgue. It took a bit, but I got me a nice amount of XP. I also didn't lose a single HP.

Igglanova 2 - Alys was at level 12. This was even easier due to higher levels and stronger equipment. I didn't even need Shift. I just physically attacked until the Xanafalgue died. No HP lost.

Sandworm - Alys was at level 15. She never in any real danger, as the Sandworm's attack usually only did 10-20 damage, and it missed often. I just used Shift - Vortexes - GiFoi about twice, and to make the battle even, I just physically attacked from then on.

Juza - Alys was at level 21. Just use Shift - Vortexes - GiFoi a bit - then physical attacks to make the battle fair. I needed to heal sometimes, but it wasn't difficult. Foi almost always did 1 damage, Zan a little more, Wat about 10-15 damage, and Force Flash about 20-25.

I'm currently just about to go to Termi. Until then, see you!

User Info: men_dvz

men_dvz
1 year ago#2
What equipment did you have in the fight with the sandworm? And how much damage Alys does with physical attack?

User Info: Gavin_the_Angel

Gavin_the_Angel
1 year ago#3
In the sandworm battle battle, Alys had a Graphite Crown, Titanium Slasher, Ceramic Shield, and Ceramic Mail. Her physical attack usually did about 20 damage.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star IV
  3. Alys Solo - Igglanova to Juza
  • Topic Archived