• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star IV
  3. Another Phantasy Star RP Part II

User Info: trenzer1

trenzer1
11 years ago#1
Well, we finished perhaps the first successful RP, however it was not quite done. So here we are. History Lesson. The last RP before Another Phantasy Star RP was in the topic Hunter's Guild awhile ago, but then it just died down and then shortly afterwords, I attempted to revive the topic by making a topic called Hunter's Guild Reopened, however I failed and sadly the board died down and became boring. Now in an attempt to bring this message board back to life, I created the topic Another Phantasy Star RP. Now we're past that and in Part II. So, only thing I can say is, "let's game!"
====
Template for a character:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Equipment:
Techs:
Skills:
Character History:
Other:

Character Rules: Can't be way too powerful, may have more than one character, can't exceed 5... Which makes me a hipicrite because I did exceed this number but it's all good now... kind of... >_>

====
"...which proves my statement about some of the mods around here being less than intelligent to be correct." SatoruMasamune

trenzer1
11 years ago#2
My Characters
====
My characters information:
Name:Sane Terrace
Sex:Male
Class: Ying-Yang Warrior
Height:5"11
Weight:174lbs
Appearance:
~eye color: Grey
~hair color: Black
~hair style: Med, messy
~Clothes: Black Jean Shorts, Black T-Shirt, Black Sandals
~Accessories: Black Wrist Band
Equipment: Black Dagger
Character History: Raised on the streets, Sane's parents were killed by a man who looked alot like himself today. Sane was born in Aiedo but now lives in Nalya. Sane had trained in an alternate universe where time acts normal, but goes by 1 year per each day on Motavia. Sane had made a deal with evil and has become evil recently. However a near death experiance changed him to a state where he was neither good nor bad. His travels have changed him to what he is now.
Other: Sane has a mind who is actually a woman named Sauna. He is followed by a spirit named Anora(Who loves Sane although he loves Soma)
Techs: Foi(gi,na), Wat(gi,na), Zan(gi,na), Res(gi,na), Ryuka, Hinas,Megid
Skills: Crosscut, Rayblade, Airslash, Final Strike (a 12 combo sword attack), Hewn, Flaeli, Tandle, Effess, Sauna

Name: Typhus Cole
Sex: Male
Race: Half Dog/ Half human
Class: Edagurian
Height: 6'1
Weight: 172
Appearance:
~eye color: Green
~hair color: blue
~hair style: Medium spiked
~Clothes: Black Leather Pants, Black Shirt, Black Boots, Black Cloak
~Accessories: head band, bracelet
Equipment: Edagurian Sword
Character History: Typhus has only recently rediscovered his memory, he has refigured out why he came to Motavia for his mission.
Other: Resembles a numan but isn't. He has a headband with strange markings on it
Techs: Foi, Tsu, Gra, Zan, Teleportation
Skills: Crosscut, Airslash, Rayblade

Name: Lilly Rei
Sex: Female
Class: Scholar
Height:5'7"
Weight:139lbs
Appearance:
~eye color: Blue
~hair color: Pink
~hair style: Shoulder Length
~Clothes: Blue Skirt, Pink Tank Top
~Accessories: N/A
Equipment: Laser Slasher (2x)
Character History: Born and raised in Krup, Lilly had been learning since she was a child, she furthered her education in Piata and recently moved to Aiedo. She had been making a living by helping a brilliant man named Professor Mahlay who is currently trying to build an environmental control center to help get rid of the harsh conditions that come in late July and early August. She has helped Professor Mahlay for a few years now and knows plenty about his research.
Other: She has fallen in love with Raysomi who she calls Criss
Techs: Res, Wat, Shift
Skills: Vortex, Hewn

Name: Raysomi
Class: ???
Height:5"11
Weight:174lbs
Appearance:
~hair color: Red
~hair style: Med messy
~Clothes: White shirt, White Pants, White Cloak, White Boots
~Accessories: Glasses
Equipment:Broad-Axe, CRMC-Mail
Character History: Is the son of the Profound Darkness and Great Light, Raysomi gives no mercy to evil and wishes to one day destroy his mother, the Profound Darkness.
Other: He has a Blue rappy that travels with him. The rappy's name is Rain. He also has a Black rappy, named Shadow

My Death List: Skylar, Jakob
"...which proves my statement about some of the mods around here being less than intelligent to be correct." SatoruMasamune

User Info: MercuryKnight

MercuryKnight
11 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

MercuryKnight
11 years ago#4
So someone blew up then unblew up Algo. Big deal ^_^;

Name: Nara
Sex: Female (for all intents and purposes)
Class: Mieu-type Android
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 119 lbs
Appearance:
~hairstyle: Long, down to shoulder blades
~clothes: Red one-piece dress, white gloves, red boots
~accessories: Silver ribbon in hair
Equipment: Compound Gear, Plasma Claw, Laser Claw, Compound Armor
Techs: None
Skills: Recover, Restore, Medical Power, Stasis Beam, Barrier
Character History: Nara is an android sent from the worldship Alisa III during the first year of its voyage. Further refined on the satellite Kuran, her internal storage medium was partially damaged, but she repaired it, finding the magnetic scan of Orakio sa Riik's lover, Reina. She has moved on, and has developed feelings for Eldrich Crash.
Other: Being an android, Nara is immune to poison and other debilitating statuses. However, she is also immune to conventional healing (such as Monomates and the Res techniques).

Name: Dorn Kedzie
Class: Esper
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 138 lbs.
Appearance:
~hair color: Green
~hairstyle: Long, tied in a lazy braid that reaches down to his waist.
~clothes: Soma's blue jacket, blue shirt, black pants, black shoes
~accessories: A small charm bracelet his sister Soma made him.
Equipment: Circlet, Ceramic Bow, White Mantle
Techs: Foi, Gi Foi, Na Foi, Wat, Gi Wat, Na Wat, Zan, Gi Zan, Na Zan, Rever, Anti, Rimpa
Skills: Flaeli, Hewn, Efess, Medice, Grantz
Character History: Soma Kedzie's older brother, and an adept Esper.
Other: Can drink two liters of root beer in one hundred seconds. As intelligent as he is, Dorn refuses to acknowledge that this is extremely unhealthy.

Name: Kyle Majsio
Class: Esper Warrior
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175 lbs
Appearance:
~hair color: Black
~hairstyle: Short, kept in a ponytail
~clothes: White short-sleeved shirt, black pants, gray vest
~accessories: Steel pauldron on vest's right shoulder
Equipment: Rose Gold Circlet, Monosword [Algolian variant of a katana], Monoblade [Algolian variant of a wakizashi], Cyber Suit
Techs: Res, Gi Res, Sar, Gi Sar, Na Sar, Rever, Hinas, Ryuka
Skills: Cross Slash, Air Slash, Legeon, Paladin Blow
Character History: A redeemed minion of Sha-Vare's, and a childhood friend of Sane Terrace, Kyle is a Warrior Esper, trained mostly in combat rather than magic. He tries to make his travelling companions happy.
Other: Kyle tends to get a little too eager in combat, making charges that are borderline suicidal at best.

Name: Soma Spires
Class: Noble
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 128 lbs
Appearance:
~hair color: Green
~hairstyle: Mid-length French braid
~clothes: Black leather bra top, black leather pants, stiletto heel sandals
~accessories: Blood red lipstick, green eyeshadow, green nail polish, peridot charm in belly button, peridot earrings, diamond ring on left finger
Equipment: Gold Tiara, Diamond Slicer, Diamond Slicer, Reflect Robe
Techs: Na Foi, Na Wat, Na Thu, Na Gra, Na Zan, Hinas, Ryuka, Na Sar
Skills: Moon Shadow, Death, Vortex
Character History: Formerly a Hunter from Aiedo, Soma succumbed to Sha-Vare's influence and was transformed into the Dark Queen of Algo. She is currently involved in a "power struggle" with Sane Terrace, whom she considers beneath her as a romantic interest.
Other: Soma was briefly married to Skylar Spires, who was killed by Trey near the end of the first topic. She's looking for a replacement for Skylar.
ereh saw hctulcrednuht ekez

User Info: kaloes

kaloes
11 years ago#5
Lets continue shall we

Name: Celeith Silverlake
Sex:Female
Class:Healer
Height:5'1
Weight:105 Lbs
Appearance
~hair color: Blonde
~hair style: in a ponytail style
~Clothes: Wears a sleeveless green jacket, black sleeveless undershirt, blackish pants, white shoes.
Equipment:TWINSWORDS, SILVCIRCLT, SILV,MANTL
Charactor History:Long time friend of Trey, runs a shop in New Paseo. After everything that had happened so far she fought against Jakob with Kyle, she is currently running to help Sane.

Techs: Res,Gires,Nares,Sar
Skills: N/A
W.Skills: Leaf Slash

Name: Eldrich Crash
Class:Mercenary
Height:5'7
Weight:175 Lbs
Appearance
~hair color: Brown
~hair style: Short spikey hair
~Clothes: Wears a tunic with a long blue cloak.
Equipment:FLAMESWORD, SILV-HELM, SILV-MAIL
Charactor History:Working as a mercenary he has a strong sence of justice and a large knowledge of machines. Currently in Tonoe with most of the group protecting its inhabitants.

Techs: N/A
W.Skills: Cross-Cut, Airslash, Rayblade

Name: Anise Ruglia
Height: 4'10
Weight: 102 lbs
Appearance:
~hair style: short and keeps clean.
~Clothes: Wears a skirt, White Sleeveless shirt
Equipment: MOONSLASHER, Titn Mail, Circlet
Character History: Trey's little sister. Raised in Aiedo with her brother along with Celeith Crash Mathias Sane and most of the group. She studied at Piata academy for a year skipping the basic TSU tech and learning NATHU, is currently in Tonoe protecting people from harm.
Other: Has a like for cake.

Techs: Nathu, Ryuka, Hinas, Sar
Skills: Astral
W.Skills: Vortex,

Name:Sani Cross (Real last name unknown)
Sex:Female
Class: Orphen
Height:4'1
Weight:94lbs
Appearance:
~hair style: Long and messy
~Clothes: Tunic, greyish pants, boots
~Accessories:
Equipment: Psyco-Knfe
Character History: Raised in Krup, her parents died from a illness. She lived alone for a long time being blackmailed by a evil man. After being saved from the man she travelled with Trey who called himself Rui, she now currently awaits the return of her brother in Tonoe.
Other:Has a great knowledge of equipment creation.

Techs: Res
W.Skills: N/A

My death list: Trey, Mathias
Check out my PSIII fanfic at http://www.psalgo.com/bb/new-beginnings-art8.html

trenzer1
11 years ago#6
Sane
Sane was surrounded. He had only one chance of escaping, but that would mean Soma would either be hurt or killed. He couldn't allow that... He stood strong as Soma charged her attack. She was going for a kill. He could use his knife as a distraction but that would be too risky. He held the Elysdeon into place. He said in a low voice, "Sorry Soma, I couldn't save you from this evil. I failed. Only one last thing to do." Sane looked at the shadow then yelled: "SAUNA!"

User Info: kaloes

kaloes
11 years ago#7
(Celeith)

"I don't think we should be here." Celeith said as she grabbed Kyles arm. She could feel this terrible power coming from a higher point in the castle, it worried her so she did the one and only thing she could do. "We gotta get back to Tonoe Kyle." She said as she pulled out a escapipe. She played a small tune and the two vanished from the castle to the outskirts of Aiedo.

"Dang, I don't have a telepipe." She said after going through her pouch. Her hand still grasped around Kyles arm he began chanting the words for Ryuka. The two vanished and reappeared in Tonoe.

(Anise)

"Celeith! What are you doing back here?" Anise asked as the two appeared in front of her.
Check out my PSIII fanfic at http://www.psalgo.com/bb/new-beginnings-art8.html

MercuryKnight
11 years ago#8
(Kyle/Celeith)

"That power... ugh, I know it all too well," Kyle grumbled as he and Celeith reappeared in Tonoe, startling a Motavian girl. "That's Sha-Vare's influence. From the way it felt, I think it was wrapped around two people, then suddenly released its hold on one of them."

"Huh? What would that mean?" Celeith asked.

"That either one of them died, or was refused by Sha-Vare."

(Soma)

"Awwww, you failed to protect me?" Soma asked, deliberately taunting Sane. Speaking as if he were a child, Soma continued, "Soma don't love you no more, Sane. You've had two chances, and you threw them both away. Even your precious friend Lutz has abandoned you."

She threw her slicers, then taunted, "Now your little imaginary friend Sauna seems to be your girlfriend. How quaint!"

(Nara)

"Think we should go after him?" Dorn asked, adjusting his ponytail in the foul, powerful winds that choked Uzo Island. "He's been gone an hour."

"Probably," Nara replied, shouting to make herself heard over the wind noise. "I think whatever Typhus is looking for is on top of the mountain."

trenzer1
11 years ago#9
Sane
Sane gave a maniacal laugh as the slicers came at him. He held the sword in one hand and deflected one of the slicers with his hand as the other struck him in the face, causing a cut from his eyebrow to just below his chin. The power of Sauna was starting to take control of him. "Is that what you think Soma? Heh, don't make me laugh." Sane dropped the Elysdeon allowing Sha-Vare to charge directly at him. SAne had a strange smile. And that glare was back. This time is was blood thirsty. "Is that truly what you think? Hell, I may have failed to protect you. But sometimes, others just get in the way of true paths. My path to destroy Sha-Vare. The legendary sword won't be able to kill him, that I can see. But-" Sane seemed to be engulfed by the cloud of Sha-Vare, "All I need is my hands!" Sane hands started to emit wierd energy as he started spinning. "Ti-dy-fallora-san-jhen-chi-kree," Sha-vares cloud form bursted sending it all over the room, it all formed into one and sane continued, "Fe-Der-gy-sen-cal, PURIFICATION!" Sane's hands emmitted of pure light and he ran towards Soma. His shoced his hand into Soma's chest sending her flying back as he ran digging his hand in her more. HE didn't stop even after he heard her moans of pain. When she hit the wall Sane managed to shove his hand right through her. A dark energy was released and SOma fell to the ground. She had no marks on her but Sane stopped. his hand smoking from the attack. He started to turn back to normal as the Sauna attack wore off. He looked at Soma for a brief moment and fell to one knee. HE used up most of his energy. He looked at Soma and crawled over to her, he checked her pulse. She was still alive.
"Sha-VAre, I will return to you in one hour. It shall end then." Sane looked at Sha-Vare who returned to a solid. Sha-Vare laughed and said, "Through the time since I met you. I have come to respect you Sane Terrace. That is not an easy thing to do, therefore I grant you your one hour. A minute later then I will destroy your pathetic planet." Sane looked at Sha-vare then grabbed a hold of Soma. "Hinas." They appeared outside of what used to be Aiedo. He then said, "Ryuka." He arrived outside of Tonoe. His blood started to run down his face, some of it made its way into his eye.

MercuryKnight
11 years ago#10
(Craps! Forgot the last character I had! ...Probably wouldn't have fit in the post, anyway. >_<)

Name: Sara MacLeod
Class: Farmer
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 124 lbs
Appearance:
~hair color: Blonde
~hairstyle: Long, down to her knees
~clothes: Long brown skirt, gray shirt, brown leather boots
~accessories: Blue satin ribbon in hair
Equipment: Ribbon, Steel Sword, Leather Armor
Techs: Foi, Res
Skills: Medice
Character History: A simple farmer's daughter from a village near Nalya. Sarah is kindly and innocent.
Other: Rescued by Sane and Anise, Sara's finding out the hard way that dehydration sucks ass.

(Soma)

She could feel her weight slung over Sane's shoulder, her eyes half-fogged and blurred from the pain of combat. Soma knew she was travelling- but where?

Do not despair, she could hear Sha-Vare's voice saying in her mind. Weakly, she glanced over her shoulder, wondering if Sane heard it. He thought he could purify you, Soma. But... I took the Locusta's share of it.

Her eyes widened in surprise. What? Soma wondered. You mean-

I am very much alive, came Sha-Vare's response. I shall regroup. I shall prepare. I shall grow stronger. She heard Sha-Vare chuckle, then he continued, And I shall return, Soma... my bride.

(Kyle)

"You all right?" Kyle asked, helping Celeith stand up. Seeing her nod, Kyle then said, "We'd better hurry. I think the others should be back by now."

"Wh... what about-"

"Celeith." He laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure Trey's fine."

(Sara)

"...So, I'm in Tonoe now?" Sara asked weakly, choking down a gulp of water. "And a man named Sane brought me back?"

"Yes, he did!" Sani replied. "He went with my brother Rui... they haven't come back yet."

"I see..." She sat up, then coughed, some of the water spilling out of her throat and mouth. "How long was I out?" she gasped.

"About a day. You looked like you needed a lot of water!"
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star IV
  3. Another Phantasy Star RP Part II
  • Topic Archived