• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Legend III
  3. Cheap way to level late game

User Info: Yohnstoppable

Yohnstoppable
9 months ago#1
Don't think I've seen this in any guides, but stumbled onto it when I was a kid. When you get the e-ray underground, backtrack and get back on the Talon. Don't go through to the other side, or it will trigger spawning of tougher enemies.

At this point, the Talon will one shot everything, although it does occasionally miss an enemy. So you can just fly around and quickly have the Talon kill everything. Later spots of course have more xp per battle, but you can just brainless fly around getting free xp with this method

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
9 months ago#2
I saw this somewhere too... I guess from one of the FAQs..suggesting turning around after getting it.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: thrawnca

thrawnca
9 months ago#3
It's a known exploit, listed eg at https://www.mobygames.com/game/gameboy/final-fantasy-legend-iii/hints/hintId,18804/

I can't recall whether I've tried also submitting it here; if I did, it must have been rejected.

It works particularly well on an emulator, where you can crank up the game speed.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Legend III
  3. Cheap way to level late game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A