• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Legend III
  3. Monster-Item drop list?

User Info: headymo

headymo
2 years ago#1
Hi. Searched the web. Nothing. Can someone point me in the right direction please? I remember enemies being able to drop some good things...

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
1 year ago#2
That is one of this site's weak points. While many games have a great trove of info, there are many other less popular games that have much less info. I've tried getting more info and there's just not a lot of people that know the in's and out's of this game. If only I could get one of the experts that tore apart FFIV or FFVI, we might have info like you requested.

I'm very interested in the maximum number of stones you can collect by the end of the game and if its possible to get at least one of all the spells and equipment you can get using these stones. If you find any good info offsite, please fill me in here. If I can find my GB, I want to do a replay of this game again and go for as complete a game as possible.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz
1 year ago#3
If it's equipped, it can be dropped.

...is there an enemy chart is the question.
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!

User Info: headymo

headymo
1 year ago#4
At this point, I'd compile such a list myself.. Unfortunately I don't know how to dump a rom and view the data within. Web searches for just that were unfruitful as well.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
1 year ago#5
So an enemy can have things other than a weapon equipped??
Interesting. I think the best thing I ever had dropped was one of those warm or cool assessories.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: thrawnca

thrawnca
1 year ago#6
@TriforceSD There are exactly enough elemental stones to make one of each spell, assuming that you don't miss any (and some of them are permanently missable). However, I don't think that there are enough light and dark stones to make one of each type of equipment.

User Info: BareknuckleRoo

BareknuckleRoo
1 year ago#7
http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/gb/ffl3/enemies.shtml

Here's an enemy chart if this helps.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Legend III
  3. Monster-Item drop list?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A