• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Riddle of The Sphinx
  3. I remember this place.

User Info: CaptainIronic

CaptainIronic
7 years ago#1
I'm going to enjoy the loneliness here. Perhaps I shall keep a journal.

Day 1: Cloudy. USSBBR just moved to the SSB4 board. Excited. Was suddenly reminded of this place. Contemplating keeping a journal. Will consider possibility.
That's not how you do it, you know.

CaptainIronic
7 years ago#2
Day 2: Very rainy. Decided to keep journal going. The USSBBR topic on the SSB4 board keeps getting deleted. Not surprised, nor am I affected much. But this kips character... every day he seems more and more like...? Will moniter closely.

CaptainIronic
7 years ago#3
Day 3: Sunny. Becoming increasingly annoyed with Brawl's online. Thinking about going away for the summer. Not sure where or when exactly.

CaptainIronic
7 years ago#4
Day 4: Sunny. Seems we can't get a foothold in SSB4 yet, but its for the best. Brawl's online is becoming much less fun for me. Growing very bored. Still not sure about vacation plans.

CaptainIronic
7 years ago#5
Day 6: Clear. The days are already blending together and summer just started. Thinking of doing a Pokemon Black Community Run. Sounds fun. Brawl's online is warming up to me again.
  1. Boards
  2. Riddle of The Sphinx
  3. I remember this place.
  • Topic Archived