• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial
  3. Here's how to get out of the pit everytime.

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
10 years ago#1
People keep making stupid mistakes. That is the only reason they keep falling it. Follow these two steps and you will escape everytime.

First off, you don't let go of the button as soon as the screen shifts, 90% of the time you appear right back over the pit.

Second, This game does not have depth. It is in 2D. E.T.s feet do not have to touch the fit to fall in. If any pixel of E.T. touches the pit you will fall in. When coming out of the pit you do bring his next back in until 100% of him is over solid green.

Follow these two tips and learn how to use the symbols in the top of the screen and it's not as bad as it is made out to be.
[In topic about l4d sequel names] "Left 4 Dead: Virus (see, cuz virus starts with V, and V is spanish for 5)" ~Severspine

User Info: Cards_and_Hats

Cards_and_Hats
9 years ago#2
Wait, you're saying people WANT to play this game? I call shenanigans.
AWESOMENESS
I haz it

User Info: scottydu23

scottydu23
9 years ago#3
this game is not really that bad. on mode 3, i kind of like it (it is impossibly difficult any other way!)
Welcome to you're "DOOM"!

User Info: GradyHoover

GradyHoover
9 years ago#4
I love this game.
GameFAQs' #1 Fan of the Trace Memory/Another Code and Pitfall franchises.
  1. Boards
  2. E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial
  3. Here's how to get out of the pit everytime.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A