• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kryptonite3d

kryptonite3d
13 years ago#1
EWR Editor:
*Editing Wrestlers
-Stats
Go to your roster page and click on the person you wish to edit. Their stats will appear in the boxes. To change stats, all you need to do is to type in the number you wish the statistic to be. NOTE: The program appears to have problems with numbers greater than 100, with the exception of "Contract", "Wage", and "Gimmick". To change gimmicks, refer to the accompanying .txt file listing the number codes of gimmicks.

-Information
(EG: attributes such as "Menacing" and etc) Got to the roster page, select the worker you wish to edit, and click the relevant boxes underneath the stats area. These will change automatically, but will be reflected when you next click on that wrestler.

To change to a different wrestler, you need to do so in EWR. There's no option to do so in Arsenic.

*Sponsors
Go to the Sponsor section, and click on a Sponsor you would like to represent you. They need to be unsigned to other companies. Click on the box that corresponds to your company's level, and if you would like also, 0% Morality (meaning you can have 100% Risk, and not have them leave) but you don't need this. Sign the sponsor as normal.

*Misc.
-+$5 Mil.
Go to the Finance page, and click the Charity button. Before donating, switch to the editor, and click on the +$5 Mil. button. Switch back to EWR and donate any amount you wish. You will be given $5 Mil, with you donation subtracted.
If you donate $10,000, you'll get $4,990,000.

-Advance Steal
Find a worker you'd like to bid for in a rival promotion, and just after initiating the bidding process, click this button. It will reduce the worker's contract length to 1 month, making it easier to buy them, but NOT guaranteeing success.

-Tag Experience
Go to the Tag Team page, and open the window that allows you to change the team's finisher. (You don't actually have to change the finisher's name, just open the window) Input the number you'd like to have the team's experience as. Again, numbers greater than 100 seem to cause problems. Accept the name, be it changed or not, and the experience will change accordingly.

-Title Image
Go to the Title page. Switch to Arsenic, and input the image amount you'd like, taking into consideration the level of the belt (EG: A Backyard federation won't be able to support a title with an image rating of 100). Suspend the title, and reinstate it, and the image will be changed.

Promotion Editor:
*Promotion
-Money, Production, Merchandising, Public Image, Industry
Go to the Promotion page, and open either your Development Territory or Training Camp window. If you haven't opened either, open one now. Once it's opened, go to rename it. Switch to the Editor and input the relevant values. All the values, aside from Money, should be under 100. Switch back to EWR, and click Done (whether or not you changed the name). The changes should appear.

-Size, Training Camp
Open your Development Territory or Training Camp window. Click Rename, and switch to the editor. Click the relevant buttons, and switch back to EWR and apply the name.

-Game Difficulty
Go to the Options page, and switch to the editor. Click the applicable button and switch to EWR.

*Sponsors
See "Sponsors" above

TO BE CONTINUED
"I'm happy if you are! INFINITE HAPPINESS LOOP!" - Grace, EGS Comics

kryptonite3d
13 years ago#2
Staff Editor:
Go to the Staff page, and highlight the staff member you wish to edit. For prior knowledge, attempt to renegotiate their contract, but don't change anything. Just note if they're happy with the contract or not. Switch to the editor, and if the staff member is happy with the contract, click the "If Needed" button. If they aren't happy with it, ignore that step. Switch back to EWR (if you had to switch in the first place) and renegotiate their contract. Switch to the editor and enter relevant values and/or click relevant buttons. Once again, values should not be greater than 100. Age must be not be less than 18. Switch back to EWR and resign them to a contract. Statistics, positions, and genders should now change if you changed them in the editor.

Television Editor:
NOTE: You must have a TV Show prior to using this.
-Contract Length
Go to the TV page, and click the show you wish to edit. Open the "Change Announcer" window and switch to the editor. Input the value in the Contract box to represent how long in weeks the contract will last, and switch back to EWR. Apply the announcer to see changes.

-Network

Go to the TV page, and click the show you wish to edit. Switch to the editor. The network you are signed to will appear in the second box. Switch to EWR and click the "View Networks" button. Highlight the network you want to change to, and switch back to the editor. The network's code will be in the first box. Make a note of it, and switch back to EWR. Open the "Change Announcer" window and switch once more to the editor. Take the code you noted, and enter it in the second box. Switch to EWR and apply.

EG: You're on the Local Network, but want to be on Fox. The code for Local Network is 6, and the code for Fox is 12. If you had Fox highlighted in the Network window and looked at the editor, you'd see | 12 | 6 |. When you go to the Change Announcer window, you'd see | 6 | 6 |. When you change it here, it should read | 6 | 12 | (but to be safe, make it | 12 | 12 |) NOTE: Do not use these numbers in the editor, unless you're sure of what networks they are. I chose 6 and 12 simply for demonstrative purposes...

-Timeslot
This is the same method as changing the Contract Length, except instead of entering a number, you're clicking a button which applies to your ideal timeslot.

FINAL NOTE:
If there are any numbers in the spaces you wish to change, overwrite them. I've made the mistake of having the game crash because I made someone's Overness 10010, because I forgot to get rid of the previous value... >.>

Download of Editors:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OXTEIKE

User Info: Syko_darkside

Syko_darkside
13 years ago#3
Can I edit Morale of Staff Workers?

kryptonite3d
13 years ago#4
Yes. It's included under the "statistics" I mentioned in the Staff section...

...It could have been written better, admittedly...

User Info: Arsenic85

Arsenic85
13 years ago#5
Nice little guide. But reading over that, I realized that I spent way too much time on the editors, lol.
Firefox 1.5

kryptonite3d
13 years ago#6
Bump, to be made Sticky!

kryptonite3d
13 years ago#7
Bump, because the voices said to.

*Good job! Now, burn it all! BURN IT TO THE GROUND!*

kryptonite3d
13 years ago#8
Bump. Let us preserve this artifact for future generations of cheaters... >.>

User Info: Asharak

Asharak
13 years ago#9
someone was asking for arsenic help a little while a go.. so.. bump.
Ash is currently: sober

kryptonite3d
13 years ago#10
Bret Hart: Who are you to doubt El Bumpo?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A