• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CyclopsKiller

CyclopsKiller
12 years ago#1

Is it possible, in Hard Hitter Tennis, for the PS2, to build character attributes through two seasons worth of tournaments?

I've been playing as M. Jannings, outside the top five because I've mainly been winning just the minor championships, where there is not enough prize money at stake. I'm more than half-way through my first season worth of tournaments, still at level C in footwork, backhand, and forehand. I'm still level D in serve and volley, and level E in smash. I think I want to start playing in bigger tournaments, where I can still get number two finishes because at least I get to play all of the rounds, just like the opponents who beat me. I bet it would be easier to build your character's attributes if you play tougher tournaments, where you come in second place, rather than playing easy tournaments that you easily win. The catch is you do not want to pick extremely tough tournaments, where you can't win your first match because you won't be able to build any attributes that way.

CyclopsKiller
12 years ago#2

I just completed the World Tour, and I'm STILL level C in serve, forehand, footwork, and backhand, level D in volley, and level E in smash. How in the world do I keep building?

Also, the Masters was too hard. That's another reason why I would like to keep building.

CyclopsKiller
12 years ago#3

Sorry about the triple post. I just started my second season worth of Hard Hitter Tennis tournaments and my stats went down. All my beloved level C attributes went down to D's. It's like...I'm traveling back in time to January of my first season. I would have liked to carry my year-end stats into the second season, so I can build level B and level A attributes, to be able to hang in the Masters.

• Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A