• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost Lion
  3. I'm just starting on this game, so I will keep a log (spoilers are certain)

User Info: Storm Shadow

Storm Shadow
8 years ago#1
This game fascinates me, as I know nothing about it. I'm a vintage game collector/trader, and I have many extraordinarily rare NES pieces (my specialty), but I had never heard of this game until about five minutes ago. I'm firing it up, and I'll be posting my [mis]adventures here occasionally!
Don't date the sane ones; they'll only make you crazy. Date the really insane ones and never let them know where you work.

User Info: Storm Shadow

Storm Shadow
8 years ago#2
Well, I've been playing this game off and on for the past few days, and I'm enjoying it, so far. Much like the first Dragon Warrior, I feel it is Maria against the world, and quick wits and a little luck are going to carry the day. I've made it through the Cave of the Giants and to werewolf territory, and I'm just about to take on the quests there.

This has been pretty fun thus far. Its atmosphere is decidedly different from the other NES RPG's I've played to death.
Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost Lion
  3. I'm just starting on this game, so I will keep a log (spoilers are certain)
  • Topic Archived